same girl new songs

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.myspace.com/iuliatache

could u help me remake the instrumentsls .. a teamwork ...the more kvr members the better pls...would u ?

I first posted this in production thechiques ..and Annode recomended me to
post it here

As in a remix? You have a great voice. Do you have midi files (or guitar tab) to share? What is it you don't like about the current sounds?
The tracks sound pretty powerful as they are.

I'd be glad to help, just let me know how.

jan

I agree with Jazzy....great stuff, lovely voice, not sure what you want to change. "Beats of my Dying Heart" floored me a bit....haunting yet powerful at the same time. You did all of the music/instruments yourself?

EDIT: And you're only 17? Who helped on these?
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

Can I just chime in?

I think you've got some great material here (though it's not my usual fare) but I think I see why you want to redo the instruments too, but perhaps it's more a question of mix.

Travelling through time:
The mix lacks coherence/cohesion, esp. the bass/guitars combination.
The drums track is a bit flat/needs more variety and dynamics perhaps. The voice lacks a little something to make it stick to the rest of the arrangement, perhaps you didn't choose the best FX on it. It's dead center, too, and would improve with some widening I think. This is especially true of "Beast of my Dying Heart" I think. It almost sounds like you're speaking through a phone and I don't think it's the right FX for the song.

In "Beast of my Dying Heart" there's a kind of low rumble that's hard to identify and crowds the mix a little IMO. I think the arrangement is rather awesome but perhaps the string synths you used are not the best: perhaps go for something more realistic if it's real strings you're after, or sth weirder/less 90s if you want something synthetic. The synth on Travelling through time
soudns really 80ish, it reminds me of the band Europe....I think if you have the midi part somewhere, it would be a good idea to change this sound.

"Together" sounds... well...let's say i don't think it's the best of the bunch...

Alien is hot, but there's still a problem with the way the voice is mixed, primarily.

I'm sure if you have the individual tracks for all those, someone here can help... But I hope you have clean recordings of your voice because you have a very very good voice... good luck, i hope this helped.

Return to “Music Cafe”