FL8 automation demo with project file

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Long and the short of it is:

I was at home, pondering how to get the FL Synthmaker content to my home DAW without having a laptop anymore or the internet at home and used only native FL plugs (including the new SM) to make this demo for FL people.

runagate - SM Native Fluctuations

FL8 project file

Pop it in FL8 and you'll see some simple tricks that have complex results.

bumpity

Now that I have been provided with lots of webspace by justin3am I want to upload lots of demo projects and the like, so I'm looking to see if this is too simple for most FL users - I figured I'd start small, as I tend to favor the overly-elaborate ;)

nice! I like looking into your head like that.
I love the native only stuff. With SM on board, you could easily compose an entire album of quality stuff without any outside plugs.
..what goes around comes around..

I can't download the um, whatchamacallit - ? the things from the FL download manager anymore cuz my laptop died before I transfered them and no net at home... damn. :( I guess I could install it on this public PC, download em, and uninstall it... might be a violation of the EULA, though, I'd have to check.

I've tried applying my newfound DLM-aided SE knowledge to SM without any laudable results. I don't get it at all, it looks like Pd to me and I'd rather learn that atm.

Return to “Music Cafe”