2ndMOUSE - - FREE ALBUM-now also on FWONK records (IDM)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

been workin on it for a few months now , and very pleased with the results.
There are 10 tracks , all various kinds of styles of idm / glitch.
As usual with my material , its free, and the only thing i would ask is that if you like it , you'd be kind enough to tell me , or tell someone else.

tracks include

1. exit strategy
2. flensic
3. frame runner
4. full of earth and stars ( which may be dropped later )
5. mantis ( 2008 remodel )
6. morgana
7. multi-projection distort
8. pushing your luck
9. wanderlust ( remodelled since demo'd on soundclick )
10. white light

http://www.secondmouse.metafex.net ( go to the TRACKS page where you can download the album as a .zip file ---size is 64mb )

and......... if you havent already heard 'em , there are 2 other free ep's already at the link below ( about 16 tracks between the 2 ) , so be my guest and go get 'em !! There are previews of these.

cheers all !! thanks for your support

CM / 2M
Last edited by 2NDMOUSE on Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heres what people are saying about the album...............

"Well I've had a Listen. Tis a great album mousey, diverse yet still flowing from track to track. It has some mighty fine tracks on it, my favs being Mantis, Full of Earth and Stars and Multi-Projection Distort. The title track Full of Earth and Stars is just the pick of the bunch, loving those meoldies and the vibe is perfect.

Great stuff mousey. It sits nicely next to the Stealth and Fractal Pterodactyl EP's"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The title track is one of my faves too, just beautiful.

Mouse, you've done it again, released an absolute corker of an album and i'm in total awe of your talent. You're a genius man, i mean it.

You're a total master at the art of melody and rhythm. It's hard pick out a standout track cause they're all standout tracks, but if i had to pick one then "full of earth and stars would be it". " Multi-Projection Distort" is also an instant classic. You definitely should have a record deal or there's no justice.

Wonderful."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nice one Mouse ... my current faves are Frame Runner and the totally joyous upbeat beast that is Multi-Projection Distort."

The album is also now available at FWONK RECORDS

http://www.fwonk.com/

You can download individual tracks , or download the whole thing as a zip file

cheers !!!

2M

bumpelstiltskin

Return to “Music Cafe”