Insanity (Original Mix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi am new to this site and i have made a couple of trance tracks and need people opinion

Here is the link to my latest:

http://rapidshare.com/files/123321281/I ... l_Mix_.mp3
Amr Moataz

Hi mate....

I can't stand RapidShare. I will give feedback, but can you please use www.box.net instead. Rapid share makes it very difficult to download.

You have to wait 1+ minutes, you have to deal with a very difficult number code, ( captcha ) seriously, they ask only for the letters without a cat...

To me, and I wear glasses... to me, they all look like f**king cats..

use different fileshare, I take a listen.

cheers

www.box.com is with money but rapidshare is for free
Amr Moataz

no its not. box.net

is free. www.box.net trust me. as long as your file is less than 10 megabytes... its free

OK..... Moving on.

For some odd reason, when I tried to download your track this morning, RapidShare did not ask for one of its crazy captcha codes. It just let me download.

So, I am listening to your track. Its quite good. You wish some feedback? I think the actual composition is pretty good. The mix has a few problems. I think you have a bit much verb on the kick, you need proper use of compression all around, I wouldn't say a great job of eq has been done here, lastly you need to do correct volume and panning.

Not in that order per se...

Basically Mate,

This is a young mix. Its going to take a bit of study, and a lot of practice to get these mixes up to par. I want to encourage you to post often on KVRAUDIO in both the production and sound design forums. Stick around here, spend lots of time, find out what you need to know to do a clean mix.

You have some wicked music. Definitely. Its a track that almost stands beyond the young mix, cause it is so good.

cheers

Kat

Thanks man firstly u downloaded the file easily coz it was a rapidshare happy hour secondly thanks for ur time listening to my track and giving me some points to improve my self and i will do my best to produce a more acurate clearer sound, i will keep u posted for any major changes i do with it.
Amr Moataz

Return to “Music Cafe”