a new orchestral track...epic style...enjoy !

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

yes it is Symphonic Choirs with Word Builder. What is the sense of spending so much money in a sample-choir, if you don't use Word Builder? I mean you find "Uhhh" and "Ahhh" and whatever in any other library :-)

I don't use the built in phrases of Word Builder. I am creating my own. But really: they are saying nothing really important :-)....it's just syllables that sound cool...nonsense...Sometimes it's a bit tricky and a pain in the ass, but as you can see and hear, one can find a workaround.....and you are right: I am using latin words usually...

greetz

woody
Member of Dynamedion, Germanys leading company for game audio

www.jochenflach.de/www.dynamedion.de
www.pressfabrik.de

ah okay, that's what I was kind of guessing... just choose words that sound cool. :lol:
woodywoodstock wrote: yes it is Symphonic Choirs with Word Builder. What is the sense of spending so much money in a sample-choir, if you don't use Word Builder? I mean you find "Uhhh" and "Ahhh" and whatever in any other library :-)
Cuz I'm a lazy ass. :hihi: But this has inspired me to try it out.

wow :o
beautiful arrangement, the choir is outstanding!
only problem is i feel there's a bit lacking in the high-frequency range.
https://melodyklein.bandcamp.com/
Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

wow, the choir is really cool!!!
very well done!

what i don't like :
- the brass attack sounds like...yes...farts..strange in my ears
(brassline at the end: cool!)
- I dont like the cymbalsounds too much, also the double time drumming
at the end sounds very programmed and not too realistic to me

best,

forw

A very polished sound, I could see this being used on a game advert or film. Top job.

Hi,

I saw this thread a while back and just had a chance to download the track. It's great!...

it's the kind of thing coming out of Hans Zimmer's studios, and great to know it can be done on a 3 pc setup!

You're obviously in good company with Dynamedion their stuff is awesome.

Rgrds,
Zam

Very inspiring! I've been trying to go after that kind of sound...what is it you used for percussion? (Sorry if it was already said and I didn't spot it in this thread)...

This is way outside my realm of comprehension, but my ears love it. Wonderfully cinematic. Kinda a testimony to what can be accomplished inside the box (or boxes I should say). :tu:
ModuLR / Radio

Return to “Music Cafe”