Opening Orchestral Song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ya it builds for a while casue i just kind of want it to be an opening song so tell me what you guys think! i love suggestions!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NFFTVEIK

MegaUpload is a MegaPITA for file sharing. You'd probably get more feedback if you found a better way to share your music.

About the track: It's a bit too avant garde for my tastes, but I know that there are quite a few members here who enjoy this sort of thing. Some of the staccato string arps sound OK, but they get rather repetitive after a while... And that drastic tempo change at the end is just a bit silly IMHO.

Apologies for the critique. Take it with a grain of salt, as I am not really a fan of this style of music.

Be sure to check out some of the other file sharing services though. MegaUpload = plain awful.

will try to get to later, can't do megaupload at work here. :(

advaya wrote:MegaUpload is a MegaPITA for file sharing. You'd probably get more feedback if you found a better way to share your music.

About the track: It's a bit too avant garde for my tastes, but I know that there are quite a few members here who enjoy this sort of thing. Some of the staccato string arps sound OK, but they get rather repetitive after a while... And that drastic tempo change at the end is just a bit silly IMHO.

Apologies for the critique. Take it with a grain of salt, as I am not really a fan of this style of music.

Be sure to check out some of the other file sharing services though. MegaUpload = plain awful.
thanks ya i thought that mega upload was a pain cuase it takes so long to get to the song and its like you don't know if you're even going to like it or not so thanks for taking the time to listen to it. i will definitely listen to the advice about the repeating synth cause ya it repeats too much. thankyou for your feedback!

Return to “Music Cafe”