Polyslax - Check The Roof

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Down tempo, chill groovy with a bit of a twist.

Check The Roof

128 bit .mp3
7.6 mb
8:16 mins

Thanks to all who have a listen! :)
Image Image

lovely! Really like the beats and percussion in the "intro". Nice laidback bass+beat halfway down the song. I guess it's the twist that's on the roof in the end of this track? Kinda sounds like a rock band jamming, but different :D
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

what a cool groove. i like the rhodes a lot, then the cool syncopations, yes...this is yummy!

wonderful stuff, Poly. Back from a undesired break from the cafe, music, and my semi-normalish life and I am glad to get things started with one of your tracks and a cup of coffee this morning.
Very clean recording. Wonderful panning elements and digital percs. The bassline is my favorite element, or maybe just the groove that carries it along.
Nice work, my friend.

core wrote:lovely! Really like the beats and percussion in the "intro". Nice laidback bass+beat halfway down the song. I guess it's the twist that's on the roof in the end of this track? Kinda sounds like a rock band jamming, but different :D
Thanks Ronnie, yes indeed, that's the twist. :)
Image Image

.:illanoise:. wrote:what a cool groove. i like the rhodes a lot, then the cool syncopations, yes...this is yummy!
Thanks man, appreciate it.
Image Image

Jazzyspoon wrote:wonderful stuff, Poly. Back from a undesired break from the cafe, music, and my semi-normalish life and I am glad to get things started with one of your tracks and a cup of coffee this morning.
Very clean recording. Wonderful panning elements and digital percs. The bassline is my favorite element, or maybe just the groove that carries it along.
Nice work, my friend.
Heya Jazzy, very nice to see you 'round, hope you're back to stay!

Thanks for checking the track and dropping me a line. :)
Image Image

YEAH YEAH YEAH!! i'm so happy i finally took the time to grab some cafe. really takes the edge off... thanks - this song... for 8 minutes... is really short... you just kind of fade into it... thanks man!

dover666 wrote:YEAH YEAH YEAH!! i'm so happy i finally took the time to grab some cafe. really takes the edge off... thanks - this song... for 8 minutes... is really short... you just kind of fade into it... thanks man!
Hey thank you dover, glad you dig!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”