official NEOREV music thread [free downloads]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NEOREV
MAKE YOUR BODY SWAY EP

01. Sway [featuring Marcuss] 03:01
02. So Twisted [featuring Marcuss] 03:06
03. Here Comes The Pain 03:17
04. Get 'Em [featuring Centri] 02:29
05. Terrible Sky [featuring It Was July] 03:49
06. Disrupt The Scene 04:36
07. Sway [featuring Marcuss] (Aquila Remix) 03:35
08. Sway [featuring Marcuss] (Dope Tendencies Remix) 04:23
09. Sway [featuring Marcuss] (Jericho-X Remix) 03:32
10. Sway [featuring Marcuss] (Thermonuclearity Remix) 03:50

------ Bonus Tracks With Full Download ------
11. Sway (Instrumental) 03:02
12. So Twisted (Instrumental) 03:06
13. Get 'Em (Instrumental) 02:29
14. Terrible Sky (Instrumental) 03:48
15. Sway (Aquila Instrumental Remix) 03:33
16. Sway (Dope Tendencies Instrumental Remix) 04:23
17. Sway (Jericho-X Instrumental Remix) 03:32
18. Sway (Thermonuclearity Instrumental Remix) 03:50

Download for free in the format of your choice:
http://neorev.bandcamp.com/album/make-your-body-sway-ep

So July 7th will be the 5th anniversary of my first official album LINES & SHAPES and for the next month I plan on doing some special things to help celebrate the occasion. LINES & SHAPES was my homage to the early 90's warehouse rave and hardcore breaks movement that I fell in love with when I was younger. Gonna have a little contest/giveaway at the end of the month where fans will have a chance to win some cool little gifts and some rare exclusive NR goodies. Something to make this occasion fun and give supporters the chance to own a piece of NR history to show my appreciation.

If you are not following the official NR Mixcloud page, now is the time to do so because things are gonna get exciting from here on out. To help celebrate the upcoming 5th anniversary, I will be posting rare recordings from back in the day of my performances on Electro-Music.com's online radio station. Starting this Monday, and on every following Monday after, a new recording will be posted up until the anniversary date one month from today. All of these have only been aired once and that's the day that they were broadcasted live from State Machine Studios and some include exclusive unreleased tracks.

So it's going down, y'all!
Let's have some fun and bring in the summer with a bang!

So please come follow the official NR Mixcloud page at http://www.mixcloud.com/neorev where the magic will be happening for the next month.

Cheers!
And thank you all for the love and support these last five years and for spreading the love of NR around the globe.

Keep rockin',
<3 NR

Return to “Music Cafe”