Polyslax - Immutable

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mariosprt wrote:@Frantz: The Rayblaster sounds great, a friend asked me to try the demo, he is thinking of buying it. Awesome pads, makes think I should dig deeper in my Absynth, there's still a lot of weird pads inside it too.
Thanks, I was very pleased with that RayBlaster sound but have mixed feelings about RB in general. I spent 2 days working on that patch. RB is not good for getting immediate results like subtractive synthesis is. Also many of us think it could use a conventional low pass filter because it can be too bright.

What I really enjoyed was putting sounds through the tube compressor with extreme settings. Instant analog hands on fun. I am waiting to see if the rumors are true that Korg are going to bring out new analog synths. I get limited joy from mouse clicking even if the end results are good.

Thanks for the feedback folks!
Image Image

Mariosprt wrote:Hey Matt

How can you make such a nice track so easily? Just slap some instruments together and done!?! :)
I tells ya, it's gotta be sorcery or black magic. :o What this polyslax does just ain't natural!

Lovely as ever, thanks for sharing Matt!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

lovely tune..melancholy, but not the kind that leads to despair, but rather open and hopeful.

I like :)
--
Ratedmusic
Farzad Eghlima (Aka Rated)
Music Producer | Songwriter | Composer | Sound Engineer | Entrepreneur |
Graphic designer | Video editor | My music: http://iamrated.com

Much appreciated folks!
Image Image

Enjoyed. Will be enjoyed again. Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

This is so lovely, floaty. :love:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thank you guys!
Image Image

ima like (as my kids would put it). :D But I'm a sucker for minimal stuff...

That cricket percussion has a Synplant-y sound to it - wtf is it?

Thanks a lot Joe! That perc is actually part of the main synth patch, done on a Virus TI.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”