K3

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm with seismic's comparison to radiohead. For me it's the guitar sounds, guitar playing, vocal stylings (e.g. mumbled lyrics 8) ) and vocal melodies that remind of radiohead. A couple of little niggles. The transitions where you come to a complete stop seem to break up some of the energy of the tune. Some of the drumming, especially fills, sounded a bit synthetic to me. But all in all an enjoyable listen.

guitars and drums are pretty good. the quiet guitar sounds very promising!

I think for it to be catchy you need to shorten the intro and get to the singing much faster. That's the point where you hook your listeners, the intro seems to distract me from what's really cool in the song.

Fab stuff Junk, yup definitely speaks some Radiohead to me.
Image Image

ecamburn wrote:I'm with seismic's comparison to radiohead. For me it's the guitar sounds, guitar playing, vocal stylings (e.g. mumbled lyrics 8) ) and vocal melodies that remind of radiohead. A couple of little niggles. The transitions where you come to a complete stop seem to break up some of the energy of the tune. Some of the drumming, especially fills, sounded a bit synthetic to me. But all in all an enjoyable listen.
Valid niggles. Thanks for listening and commenting. :)

Jesse Gorter wrote:guitars and drums are pretty good. the quiet guitar sounds very promising!

I think for it to be catchy you need to shorten the intro and get to the singing much faster. That's the point where you hook your listeners, the intro seems to distract me from what's really cool in the song.
I think you are right about the hook. I'm making music more myself than others. Certainly doesn't hurt to have people that enjoy the music though. Thanks for listening and commenting. :)

polyslax wrote:Fab stuff Junk, yup definitely speaks some Radiohead to me.
Thanks for listening and commenting polyslax. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”