Jazzyspoon - A Product of My Environment (a big thanks to my KVR folks)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lol, boogieosity is an amazing word that needs to be a song title.
Thanks, patchadams. :)

Inspiring sound design as usual! Great work.
:borg:

Oh wow, been too long :love:
1/2 way through and delighted. Thanks Jazzyspoon
..what goes around comes around..

So great seeing familiar names/friends in this post. :) Thanks so much for taking the time to listen.

Slow jazzy-funky twist, makes me twitch! I Likey!...I have to ask did you smoke a little some parts are a little out there! Groove y!

Great compositions and music...this is where I wish my talents lay, alas I leave it to the Pros.

Really like your work.

Insane production quality. Love the dance feeling. I really liked daydreamwalkers.

Received my CD yesterday, now in the car auto changer ... very very nice production. Excellent work and talent.

This is a grower and imho very well produced.

So many elements of different genres and artist across decades for me, either incidental or intentional not sure well worth a listen.

Inspirational and creative, this is what music is all about...

Loving the reviews, fellas. Thanks so much for the kind words and the thread bumps. Really, seriously made a bad day feel amazing again. :)

For those that are remixing any of these for the remix comp, here's a reminder that the deadline is in a couple of days!

So, the entries for the AEP remix contest have all been submitted and the comp is closed. Quite a few from this forum, actually, and that makes me beyond happy. I'll post an update to this remix album release here when I have the info. It shouldn't take but a couple of weeks to sort the final entries and release it. :)

Just wanted to take a minute to post the links to the remix compilation "A Mutation Of My Environment'. Several KVR cafe regulars showed up for this one and I am super pleased at the variety and skill they brought to this. 17 remix tracks in all!
Here is the link to the Soundcloud set 'sampler' (not all tracks have been uploaded yet)
https://soundcloud.com/jazzyspoon/sets/ ... nvironment

And here is the bandcamp link to the free 320/FLAC download:
A Mutation of My Environment Bandcamp page

Thanks again, to KVR, for participating in this.

Return to “Music Cafe”