deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deleted
Last edited by V0RT3X on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

Sad, mournful, thoughtful. contemplative. It's a little reminiscent of Froese's Epsilon in Malaysian Pale. I like it.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Sad, mournful, thoughtful. contemplative. It's a little reminiscent of Froese's Epsilon in Malaysian Pale. I like it.

Good work :)
Cool thanks for the feedback. I'll have to look up the song you mentioned and have a listen :tu:

I like this.

Nice dreamy intro... the strings/pads are lovely with the FX in the background.

A nice all round ambient track.

It reminds me of the alpha waves stuff.

Only downside for me is it seems to be lacking an element or 2.... a lead or something that builds and keeps the attention span going.

Mind checking me out?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=416100

Good stuff Mr. V. :tu:
seismic1 wrote:It's a little reminiscent of Froese's Epsilon in Malaysian Pale.
Yep, just add some distant bell sounds and few other bits and pieces on top that periodically fade in and out and it could be a lost 70s Froese album. :)

Very nice. Lots of cool little details. Did you use nature field recordings or samples of some kind? Or was this all synthesized?

Genetic_Junk wrote:Very nice. Lots of cool little details. Did you use nature field recordings or samples of some kind? Or was this all synthesized?
I used all synthesizers (Reaktor based) and processed complex ambient soundbeds that I created previously using just synthesizers and distortions.

A lot of the movement you hear is due to the instruments i used for ambient sounds (Drone-E & Graincube) which i then fed into 7 sends. The first 4 sends consisted of a automated HPF filter using Ableton Auto-filter and then it was fed into Artificial audios Obelisk demo and then back into another modulated LPF with Autofilter.

The fifth send was a instance of Accsone Crusher-X 3 Mac! via 32lives and the output was fed into a instance of Artificial audios Quartz Demo. My 6th send consisted of an Artificial Audio Quartz Demo being fed into a Ableton 3-band EQ. The Final Send was Ableton Grain Delay.

One of the instruments I enjoyed using for sound processing was Reaktor Spacedrone. It was fun and I was going to originally not have a melody in it but I thought why not?

I ended up deleting the folder with the project file audio source for the original distorted noise bed I created so when i load it up again I am missing stuff. I can't find it anywhere and it was probably victim my recent "Cleaning" session where i was deleting junk folders and files.

Anyhow I'll definitely be playing more with this stuff :)

Return to “Music Cafe”