More Fun With Synths

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A little Invention. Jazz turning to Disco.

https://soundcloud.com/artlowell/a-short-invention

Very enjoyable track. I thought this contained lots of Zappa and Weather Report hints and maybe some Gentle Giant thrown in too, although I'm not sure that is what you were after. Great work with the synths on here. I really enjoyed the bassline from 3:54 until the end. Groovy.

Good work :)

Hi, Seismic. Long time no see. Thanks. This is likely to be the last time I spend much time with the synths. I spent 80% of my time fighting with all the unpredectable sounds and other burps and hiccups they make.

I wasn't really going for any artists' sound, although I remembered a Chick Corea piece I enjoyed years back (Romantic Warrior). Mostly just experimenting with making sounds I had never made before. Thanks for listening.

great job! i normally don't comment since there is so much crap and "cut & paste" artists out there. You deserve recognition for something unique

Thanx, fster. Make no mistake. I do a certain amount of cut/paste, myself. But, I appreciate your recognizing what I do. Especially with my classical pieces.

Return to “Music Cafe”