Evil (feedback appreciated)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,
Just "finished" a new track and now i'm looking for some feedback.
so please let me know what you think!
https://soundcloud.com/maarten-pool/evil

60 views 0 reactions?!
:dog:

Bump

Honestly, I found this track very monotonous and not too pleasant to listen to. Maybe I just don't get this style (what is it? Dubstep?)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:Honestly, I found this track very monotonous and not too pleasant to listen to. Maybe I just don't get this style (what is it? Dubstep?)
yeah, i tried to add a melody but it just didn't fit the track. so i ended with just the screeches...
and in case you don't get the style, try snorting a few lines of speed or coke and you'll get it;)
its called hardcore :hyper:

Feedback?

hmmm....

i didnt like it much up until 1:05...then i really liked it. i think theres a bit too much screeching in the beginning for me. my main issue is theres too much reverb on the whole thing. it sounds like its being played in the next station over in the subway. just my opinion but i feel youre loosing a lot of the power by dissipating it with the reverb. to me it sounds kind of hollow when it feels like it should be full and thumping.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:hmmm....

i didnt like it much up until 1:05...then i really liked it. i think theres a bit too much screeching in the beginning for me. my main issue is theres too much reverb on the whole thing. it sounds like its being played in the next station over in the subway. just my opinion but i feel youre loosing a lot of the power by dissipating it with the reverb. to me it sounds kind of hollow when it feels like it should be full and thumping.
Thnx for the feedback! i adjusted it and it does sounds better when its "fuller"! so thnx for that!

anybody else some usefull tips?!

I can tolerate about 30 seconds of this. Hardcore is not for me.

What car racing game did you play during the recording? :P

Well, for a jumpstyle song it's okay but some voices would fit into it...

Return to “Music Cafe”