Allomerus - The Paddock - Video added

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jesse Gorter wrote:Some parts had me confused, till I realized it is telling a story :-)
Excellent production. I was not really keen on the conflict parts but I suppose that makes perfectly sense haha
Thanks Jesse!
Happy that you saw the story in it...
Even though it isn't necessarily a happy story.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Great work with the video. That ending was unexpected. Which castle was heavily featured in the film? It looked familiar, but I couldn't put a name to it.

seismic1 wrote:Great work with the video. That ending was unexpected. Which castle was heavily featured in the film? It looked familiar, but I couldn't put a name to it.
Thanks Tim! :)
The castle is one of many my daughter took pictures of on her trip to the UK recently. There are quite a few pictures of different ones mixed together throughout.
One of the places was "Old Sarum". A bit spooky for her, she got off the bus and was left in the middle of nowhere by herself for an hour. :scared:

Another one was on the Isle of Skye. Not sure of it's name... :dog:
Bandcamp

Took me a while to get here :)
Definitely gives a feeling of a mind journey of some sort. Guitar is a surprise, but it does fit.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote:Took me a while to get here :)
Definitely gives a feeling of a mind journey of some sort. Guitar is a surprise, but it does fit.
Thanks Folderol. :)

The guitar is meant to be a surprize, like conflict often is, but in an inevitable sort of way. Glad you saw it that way!
Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”