As Alien As / on the youtube (HD available)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I understand this a lot. Well done
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

That's... unusual. :)
thank you.

No Exit Strategy!

I haven't listened to this for a while, so it was good to see/hear this in the Cafe. SciFi/Jazz vibes liberally sprinkled all over this one. Great mix and I enjoyed the video too.

Good work :)

That's right, you bought this thing!

thanks. I found out a way to record 'iTunes classic visualizer' that isn't a total PITA. I guess I'm going to do most of the catalogue pretty quickly.

It's kind of Varese meets avant-jazz. One person remarked that the climax point is 'the handshake between Varese and Zappa'. :)

hmmm...this was really interesting. I thought you melted two aspects together in a very good way: atonal orchestral elements and synth tones / evolving soundscapes. well done :tu:

Thanks

The synths: Reaktor Skanner (with all the movement; you can relate it to the scanning of the sample and how that modulates/is modulated) and Absynth, my own patches, which I used throughout the album Sans stratégie de sortie (the static thing, and the siren-like thing; and another which is like a metallic ghostly 'voice', using a sample printed from a Skanner result).

Return to “Music Cafe”