Depletion Region: a 100% whole grains ambient / soundscape project‏

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks!

Here's something special for the ambient, atmospheric and the experimental music lovers.

It's an experimental soundscape project that is operating at the quantum level of the sounds. The particular thing about it is that it's strictly and exclusively using granular synthesis & granular processing, no other synthesis techniques of any kind are being used. 100% whole grains! Clouds of tiny particles, grain clusters, splatters of microsounds all oozing from the granular synthesis are then glued and alloyed together to form vast organic soundscapes & textured ambient washes. A world of pure granulation where the listener is submerged into oceans of sound fragments, composites of microscopic acoustic events and constant evolving textures.

Please keep an open mind while listening as it's a very experimental project where I try and experiment all sort of things with granular, merged & layered into the ambient genre.

For streaming and / or downloading... Granular Dominions 1: http://depletionregion.bandcamp.com/releases

For those who enjoyed and are interested, Part 2 (and more) coming in a very near future.

Thanks and I really hope you'll all enjoy!

listened to labradorescence: that was a good journey, felt very soothing and harmonic. Triggers somehow a trance-alike state. thanks for posting. that was the right Sound art before it's bedtime. good night.

Thanks for listening, and the feedback! Glad it has en effect on you.

Don't hesitate to grab the whole album and enjoy as much as you want :)

Oh wow this is a very nice treat! It's also inspiring!

Thanks for sharing!
:borg:

Enjoy ! :tu:

Graaaains!

Still, too experimental for my taste.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Still, too experimental for my taste.
Yes it is! That why I mentioned 'experimental' twice in the description of the thread :P

Still, thanks for listening!

Return to “Music Cafe”