vurt senheimerkfelt!!-bit of proggery-Scarred for life

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

impOSCarred for life :o 8)

proggy in a td/tim blake type way before purists hang me by my nutsack :-o :lol: man im mashed :oops:
but this bleedin synth got me hooked i just cant stop playin it 8) 6 or 7 instances here and some doppelmangling goin on in there too :D

got some nifty oneshot sounds in cameleon that i will add tomorrow when i aint so tired[/b]

lovely :love: :hail: - but I would really like to hear it getting started with a beat after some playtime
:)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

nice and bouncy

oing boingy

Loved it, although I can hardly see it as a single track. A part of a CD? I'll make it and burn it myself :) . Maybe a top KVR collection :D . This would be a must...
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

Did you try that new Dopplemangler allready :-o

You did; :roll:

Beautiful placement of the sounds leaving everything separate but most certainly connected. Great waves allready happening along a great sounding alluvion.

Cool sounds here; greatly rounded with the vurt-twist :D

chameleon just didn't seem to do it for me, but in your hands, man, it puts out some gorgeous tones. I may retry it someday.
I like this tune in its minimalist state; especially like the percolating synth sounds.
very smooth sounds. :D

Sounds accessible to my ears... :D
I like it. Very nice sounds.

Don't find the title fits the track... :oops:

thanks people
glad yall enjoyed

@gary-no cameleon here yet but i still have to say i find it a great tool 8)

and ixox,the title is more to do with the fact i used presets by Howard Scarr(gong)

its more of a impOSCar demo track at the moment with doppelmangler providing very minor support,the whale sounds at the beginning and end is DM,everythin else so far is impOSCar and im adding cameleon bits here and there later when i get back to it as i said i have some nice oneshots for some interest here n there 8)

its more of a impOSCar demo track at the moment
:o
oh f**k, it's done me in.
may have to get my other credit card out.
that is fantastic!
(..an I thought it was chameleon!)

sorry Pao n the kids,but beans on toast for a few weeks is ok.and just think how happy daddy will be :lol:

:-o This is great!I've never heard this side of impOSCar before;I'm impressed!
More please :)
ew
A spectral heretic...

:oops:
have to confess tho as i said its mainly preset work from the fantabulous H Scarr,but yeah the imp,is a beautiful machine 8)

comes heartily recommended to all concerned :D
serious if your even thinkin about it just do it,im glad i did 8) its just so damn playable

must say i'm impressed ... :o

yeah , the soft sounds beautiful ...
but you have exhibited an extraordinary
subtle control over the dynamics of this piece ...

it's really quite a good composition ...
by far your best recent work ...

:oops: 8)

vurt - I normally choose not to comment on your tracks as they really aren't my kind of thing but I have to say this one's really nice - really good rhythmic bed on this. Well done etc.

Return to “Music Cafe”