sonics tune:to pluto and beyond--mastered update

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

something he said sparked a track 8)

thanks for the inspiration bruce :)

to pluto and beyond(high flyers card needed)

uses 2 M42s and some found sounds(found em on my harddrive :D )
just remembered where i got the voice samples from,a big thanks to Kriminal 8)
Last edited by vurt on Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wow John this is so cool, a tune for me. This makes my day (early morning really). Love the voice samples in the beginning. Definately feels like being on the space shuttle right now.Those bells are cool too. I am honored John. Thanks so very much. :D :) 8)

Very calming and soothing... If such were a spacetrip; I want on board :D

A very delicate piece of work, which I think should only be more emphasized on its spaciousness.

thanks peeps 8)

glad you enjoyed it bruce 8) and of course you mark too :)

Can't wait to hear the mastered version. 8)

ill get on it innabit! 8)

BUMPED cos its MASTERED and UPDATED!!!
same link tho 8)

Listening now...good use of samples...and a very atmopheric pair of M42 Nebulas to boot! A unique space you have created. Reminds me of some of the old music concrete stuff or early electronic Music I use to listen to ( or rather..still do :-)

I don't recall creating any patches with white noise however..( and shame on me) ...so that was your doing?

TC

just minor tweaking here n there on some factory patches 8)
glad you enjoyed and musique concrete :oops: 8) such an honor 8)

Much better this mastered version 8)

well i had o wait for the missus to wake up so i could turn it up properly :)

glad you can hear the improvements tho 8)

vurt wrote:BUMPED cos its MASTERED and UPDATED!!!
same link tho 8)
so soniccat can see it :D

Sorry john, have not been paying attention to KVR today been messing with my new toy. Decided to buy the ion and save for an Evolver over the summer. But having lots of fun today.

Love the mastered version. seems more spacious. The panning is more pronounced. It also is a bit longer which is great because now I have more to listen to. This is my favorite of yours for obvious reasons, so I may listen to this during Stars End every now and than. Where did you get those voice samples, very interesting.

gald you liked the slightly improved and heavily mastered version!as far as im concerned for this track its your opinion that counted anyway 8)

enough about me tho,cool you went for the ion,cant wait to hear what you do with it.never played one myself but have only heard good things.the two of you should be perfect together :D

Got a good price $558 plus tax which came to 606 total. Hope to get something up in a couple of days. Must learn how to program it. Enough about me.

Bitchen tune man, You should send it to Chuck. :) 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”