2016 - For those who have passed this year

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For those who have passed this year. R.I.P.

Features a mangled version of the Last Post.

edit:
12/05/16 - Uploaded a remixed version. Reduced volume at beginning and end to emphasise the middle section, reduced volume of pads throughout, fiddled with the tempo. Reduced gain into XL limiter.

bump

Technically well produced...as always...but even considering that it was a sort of collective requiem, I found it really sappy. The movement was common and overdone. The horn-like synth and piano made me think of Keith. If that was intentional, I would have liked you to go into more of those sort of styles, of the fallen musicians we have lost...that would have been clever.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

annode wrote:... I would have liked you to go into more of those sort of styles, of the fallen musicians we have lost...that would have been clever.
... And way beyond my talents!
Sappy? Guilty as charged. :oops:

Ayorinde wrote:
annode wrote:... I would have liked you to go into more of those sort of styles, of the fallen musicians we have lost...that would have been clever.
From what i`ve heard from you, I rather doubt that. I think you have the talent and craft skills to do that and more. :hug:

annode wrote:
Ayorinde wrote:
From what i`ve heard from you, I rather doubt that. I think you have the talent and craft skills to do that and more. :hug:
Well, it's something to think about... Who knows? :tu:

Ayorinde wrote:
annode wrote:
Ayorinde wrote:
Well, it's something to think about... Who knows? :tu:
Sorry, not suggesting you do it, only that you are not without the talent and means to do so. Just that you don`t underestimate what is possible. :tu:

Don't really know what to make of this. To me, it doesn't suggest its title, just a general air of depression/sadness.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”