New attempt, Asking for feedback and giving it back aswell!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi my name is Pedro, i'm from Portugal.

I started producing since I was 14 years old, im 19 now, I live in lisbon (beautifull city btw ahah) but I started really serious some months ago. I did this track and I would really appreciate some feedback if possible.
Every singe comment wil be answered and commented back if asked!! I really hope I can create some connections and I want everyone to say what you really feel about my music! You say wherever you want I just want an honest and pure comment on my track. Say it sucks If needed ahah!

I hope my music fires something in you to make you feel like commenting my music!

My sincere and best regards to everyone!

https://soundcloud.com/mpr123-287920112/nameless

My comment in the other thread still stands... DRUMS DRUMS DRUMS!!!
Core i9-7940X | Asus Prime X299-A | 64GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 950 Pro 2TB Sys, 860 Evo 4TB Data | Steinberg UR824 & CC121 | Virus TI Desktop | Roli Seabord Rise 2 | Nektar Panorama P6 | Nektar Aura | Roland VG-99 | Win10 Pro x64 | Cubase Pro 12

Hi Pedro! Thanks for sharing your track. If Omniphonix's comment was about the lack of percussion in your track, I agree. I found the chord progressions and melodies pleasant enough, but I think your track would be that much better if you brought more percussion into the mix.

PS I agree about Lisbon being a beautiful city - I've visited twice and loved it!

I really liked the feel of the ending. I can imagine a remix where that is the main part of the track with another lead over the top. It's quite gentle - could be a sweet song.

Omniphonix wrote:My comment in the other thread still stands... DRUMS DRUMS DRUMS!!!
Thank you my friend ahah I will surely keep that in mind! :D

Have a good day!

davidstiles wrote:Hi Pedro! Thanks for sharing your track. If Omniphonix's comment was about the lack of percussion in your track, I agree. I found the chord progressions and melodies pleasant enough, but I think your track would be that much better if you brought more percussion into the mix.

PS I agree about Lisbon being a beautiful city - I've visited twice and loved it!

Thanks my friend, I think I might be working a little more on the music, with all of your help on comments, I might have found a lot of mistakes and I wanna correct them. I really appreciate your comment it was realy helpfull.
I gave a view on your songs, in general some are not my style but are really really interesting and good! Keep up the good work my friend. The track that i liked the most was Together In The Dark, really chill this classic one!! Loved it!

Hope you have a great weekend sir!

Richard deHove wrote:I really liked the feel of the ending. I can imagine a remix where that is the main part of the track with another lead over the top. It's quite gentle - could be a sweet song.
Thanks man!! If you want to try something new on it go ahead!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Return to “Music Cafe”