A little trance try out

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds like late 90's dream house. Nice and nostalgic ;) I'd say the synths sound a bit thin/small - you may experiment with reverb to give more space to the mix. Also probably slower bpm would work better.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I had more reverb at first but the whole mix felt like it was flooded with it so I decided this to be better of two options (maybe synths are still pushed too back with reverb) :P

Thanks for comment :tu:

*edit*

Yes the tempo.. Was originally 140bpm but I felt like I was going to fall asleep when listening to it, so decided to raise it a bit. Maybe something to do with my adhd :hyper:

recursive one wrote:Sounds like late 90's dream house. Nice and nostalgic ;) I'd say the synths sound a bit thin/small - you may experiment with reverb to give more space to the mix. Also probably slower bpm would work better.
Totally agree with the late 90's comment. I myself and many friends of mine used to dance to tracks like this one till it was morning!

:)

I like the tempo/bpm. For this kind of music it works just fine imho. And I also liked how you intergraded many small ideas/ touches/ sounds in it as it progresses: Not too much to make it sound like a mush-up, but enough to make it interesting and not let the listener get bored.

Good job!

Return to “Music Cafe”