First Flight

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New video from FlyFilms featuring one of my tunes ...

https://vimeo.com/187556075

:)

Lil' ol' Bump for the vid. Great job by Davey on this one. :)

fantastic. a Pearl, a joy to watch! the movement of the Pictures is excellent, the Music is interesting, experimental - and fits very well to the film. both thumbs up, dude! :tu: :tu:

PS: with which drone where the shots taken and where?

wolf

Thanks for the comments. I don't know the model of the drone, but the video was shot around the Coquet Valley in Northumberland (NE UK).

Yeah, good music with a quirky sense of energy and movement, and nice work on the video! Thanks for sharing!

From the notes on the Vimeo page, I would think that the drone used was a DJI Phantom 4. It's interesting that the video footage seems to feature some audio. I wonder how the rotor noise was removed.

Cool soundtrack and the glitch elements suit the cut techniques in the video. I loved the panning on the soundtrack. Interesting stuff, and some lovely footage was captured.

Good work :)

Thanks for the comments. Most appreciated.

FYI the video was cut to the music by Davey at Fly Films. He thought the tune suited his footage. The extra audio will have been recorded seperately and mixed in (so no rotor noise). Davey has used my tracks on quite a few of his videos and we've collaborated on a couple of short films.

Thanks again for taking the time to watch 8)

Super Moon BUMP :party:

Return to “Music Cafe”