the berlin project... Bluffmunkey/waveman

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

many thanks to tehlord for letting me spend an evening with his live jam as seen here viewtopic.php?f=14&t=477913
other than changing the intro and finish I kept the original theme and played some live stuff over that, guitar and old hardware m1 bass and strings, added a simple 808 bit over the kick. was hoping I didn't wreck it so I'm happy he likes it and thought I'd share what happened.
thanks again man, cheers!

https://soundcloud.com/wavephonic-1/the-berlin-project
Last edited by wavephonic on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There are some great additions on here. The pads have added some more "body" to the track, and I thought that the guitar sounded quite "Froeseian", which I thought was very appropriate for this piece. It was very enjoyable.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:There are some great additions on here. The pads have added some more "body" to the track, and I thought that the guitar sounded quite "Froeseian", which I thought was very appropriate for this piece. It was very enjoyable.

Good work :)
appreciate you coming by for a listen, thankyou. ya there may have been a little td channeling there because of the original track. I really enjoyed the opportunity, its been many years since I had the chance to do something like this here.

Definitely some cool string based additions to my little jam.

Glad to be able to have been part of some collaborative musings here too, it's been many years! :)

tehlord wrote:Definitely some cool string based additions to my little jam.

:)
and a good little jam it was. I guess the old M1 still has purpose, the battery died a few years back and when I replaced it the original presets were gone, only my edited user presets lived which is weird I woulda thought the other way around. I always liked my edited bank better anyway.
thanks mate

Great 'live jam' here. I also enjoy riffing off other peoples work. The two of you have a great track here. Guitar sounds cool...
Nice additions all round.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

we thank you allomerus

Return to “Music Cafe”