july contest - GOSSIP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GOBSHITES !!!

the lot of you !!!

slainte :P rob
Last edited by pHz on Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

f&%k, looks like the wretch is gonna have to drag out the les paul :P

I love the smell of incinerated hippies in the morning :hihi:

:hyper: :hyper: BRING ON THE DOGS OF WAR - LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS TEH WRETCH IS LOOSE :hyper: :hyper:

Metel - The Revenge.

So - for the sake of clarity - the track should fall broadly into the genre of heavy metal?

Or is there leeway for maybe emo/grunge/punk/etc. i.e. anything with heavy guitars?

or am I the first to talk a load of shite in the July contest gossip thread ? :hyper: Do I win £5?

:D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D :D :evil: :D :evil:

lates

t-willy

Hey donkey I confess I posted your track at morrissey-solo! :lol: :lol:

Now that that's out of the way, what is this "metel" all about :-o

scuzzphut wrote:Metel - The Revenge.
So - for the sake of clarity - the track should fall broadly into the genre of heavy metal?
Or is there leeway for maybe emo/grunge/punk/etc. i.e. anything with heavy guitars?
if you dont get what METEL !!! entails then dont bother entering ...
scuzzphut wrote:or am I the first to talk a load of shite in the July contest gossip thread ? :hyper: Do I win £5?
yes ...

... and no

slainte :P rob

pHz wrote: yes ...
:hyper:
pHz wrote: ... and no
:(

bollocks.

in order to divert attention from my lack of understanding of the finer points of "Metel" , can I just point out that Big Karma posted in the submissions thread and it wasn't her submission. :P

Obligatory slayer picture....

Metel"... :? . I don't know if I can do metel... It doesn't suite my "tears for f**kin fears" voice!

Ben

God help us. Metal. I'm not going to listen to any of the entries - I'm going to vote based on the titles and performer's hair. :x

Ahh yes... Voting on the performers' hair. Perhaps that should be a requirement for the entry:

Include a picture of yourself with a mullet or something.

This month will be the biggest stretch for me yet...

Is there a difference between metel and metal?

Is Tool metel? I like them.

Are you asking us to write something fruity?

V.

You™ wrote:God help us. Metal. I'm not going to listen to any of the entries - I'm going to vote based on the titles and performer's hair. :x
...and then I will perhaps enter this month...;)
/Hwagang

http://www.hwagang.com
http://www.soundclick.com/hwagang

Return to “Music Cafe”