Valse-Fantaisie by Jérémie Lhomme

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone :)

Here's my last recorded piano piece: https://soundcloud.com/j-r-mie-lhomme/waltz-fantasia

I hope you will enjoy it and won't hesitate to leave a comment!

I wish a great day to all of you.

Jérémie

Awesome! Beautiful! Terrific! Fantastic! Fabulous! Gorgeous! Stunning! Splendid! :love:

I have deep respect for your works as this are some of the very best compositions pour piano i heard recently. Perfect in any facet.

I don't understand why you not already signed? Your solo piano compositions are so sophisticated and showing so much talent and knowledge that it left me breathless. :clap:

Excelllent! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

@murnau Thank you so so much. :) :pray:

Your comment made me feel good. 8)

I don't know why i'm not signed yet :cry: haha I do try and know that relentless efforts to get there will eventually reward me! :party:

I really appreciate that you took the time to listen and reply and, I'm really glad that you enjoyed doing so! :)

You can subscribe on my soundcloud page if you don't want to miss my next piece. :tu:

Cheers,

Jérémie

Very nice! I guess it's sort of cross over classical. I would think you could garner a decent share of the listening market with a break. I think I hear Chopin influences who was a pop star in his day.

:tu:

@fastlanephil Thank you very much! :)

What do you mean by " I would think you could garner a decent share of the listening market with a break." ?

I really love Chopin's music. haha To me, he's a rockstar!

Return to “Music Cafe”