Conquistador (Re-Remastered)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fake wrote:quote

"Am I stubborn yes; a self tutoring twat"

So, it was you that was the twat then! :D :lol:

Hi mark!

fake
Hi :D

They say self the best defense is the attack :wink:

Re-remastered the track just now and I think this is more friendlier yet still expressive, without distortion, some eqíng in the 9khz to dim the feedback noise, and better settings I think...

Updated to 192 kbs for the soundpurists :)

Conquistador re-remastered version
(same link as the early remastered version.

blaster78 wrote: tempo sync off on my delays and am recording without a metronome.

what are these strange things of which you speak :?

Mystahr wrote:Re-remastered the track just now and I think this is more friendlier yet still expressive, without distortion, some eqíng in the 9khz to dim the feedback noise, and better settings I think...
Did you find out what was causing the noise?... After listening to how much warmer your sound has got with the Behringer I'm thinking of buying one, unless of course it's the behringer that's producing the noise?

Ben

Glooper wrote:
Mystahr wrote:Re-remastered the track just now and I think this is more friendlier yet still expressive, without distortion, some eqíng in the 9khz to dim the feedback noise, and better settings I think...
Did you find out what was causing the noise?... After listening to how much warmer your sound has got with the Behringer I'm thinking of buying one, unless of course it's the behringer that's producing the noise?

Ben
I am affraid it is from the tube Ben that noise, I just heard it on the neighbours systemeven more clearer, and especially the first minute it's perhaps a tad too much :? I have no clue what I can do to isolate it. I guess a better tube :? or is this de-noizable?

Return to “Music Cafe”