Some classical sounding mockup with Garritan's

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

July '04
The latest addition to the Dog-on-blues studio collection: Garritan Personal Orchestra (GPO).

We are proud to announce the addition to our collection of the award winning sympnonic orchestra library of Garritan Personal Orchestra. This new investment will not only strengthen cultural relationships between the USA and South Africa, but will also make an great improvement in the versatility of the local entertainment industry, a spokesman for the Dog-on-blues studios said.

Through this signifficant investment, the studio will be able to produce and record high quality classical music for the pleasure of the visitors to the Dog-on-blues site (of which there were over a million over the last year). The studio manager was very pleased to announce that GPO will be the main feature in the music to be produced for the video the studio is currently working on about the City of Cape Town.

You can listen to a short 1 minute 12 seconds mock-up demo track for the soundtrack of this video here.

Sounds nice... (and a lot better than the Squid font orchestra)...

Ben

Glooper wrote:Sounds nice... (and a lot better than the Squid font orchestra)...

Ben
Thanks! You can bet on that! :D

PS I did not really have a million visitors to my site. Only a million page hits. :lol: That includes each time somebody at KvR calls up a page with my sig :lol:

to short for me to comment on...but keep up the orchestral work...want to hear more and longer work! :D
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Sounds very nice.
Is that the 249$ version?

Should perhaps get it...
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Keep mocking up and I wouldn't mind seeing this melding with your experimentalism...... :D

Return to “Music Cafe”