Heat - Nu-Italo Disco attempt

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Friends,

"Heat" is my attempt at fusing few elements of Italo-Disco style along with Synthwave genre. Do give it a listen when you can, and I hope some of you might like it. :)

https://soundcloud.com/baalisoda/heat

Cheers! :tu:

Nice work. Really cool style, indeed. Enjoyed listening.
Greetings
HM

htcnext2 wrote:Nice work. Really cool style, indeed. Enjoyed listening.
Greetings
HM
I am glad that you liked it. Thanks for the kind words, mate! :tu:

It sounds like a good dance song or even light listening music. Nice sounds and well put together for what it is.

fastlanephil wrote:It sounds like a good dance song or even light listening music. Nice sounds and well put together for what it is.
Thanks for the kind words, sir :) :tu:

Damn that bass sounds great. Reminds me a bit of Raf.
composer | producer http://noct.us

Aaron Marshall wrote:Damn that bass sounds great. Reminds me a bit of Raf.
Thanks mate :) :tu:

Nice melodies. Like the intuitive flow of the track, very relaxing and pleasant. I think a short break (no beat) midway would strengthen the listeners attention of the track.

Really cool!! Baalisoda

Which synths were used?

Enjoyed it very much!

electroworks wrote:Nice melodies. Like the intuitive flow of the track, very relaxing and pleasant. I think a short break (no beat) midway would strengthen the listeners attention of the track.
Thanks for the valuable feedback, sir. I will sure look into your suggestion for improvement :tu:

surreal wrote:Really cool!! Baalisoda

Which synths were used?

Enjoyed it very much!
Hey, thanks as always :tu:

I have used PG-8X for both Arp and Pad, Synth1 for leads, melodies,and brass bit, Dexed for bell sounds, DSK Saxophone, Xpand2 and Tal u no 62 for bassline and sub bass, Drums are samples from Ultimate Synthwave Pack Vol 1 of Ste Ingham. FX used are combination of Classic delay, Oldskoolverb, Variety of sound bundle and Tokyo dawn labs freeware along with Loudmax, Limiter No 6, and TP Basslane in master. :)

A pleasing mix of classic synth elements. The mix is very good. :tu:

There are occasional notes that sound wrong. The first was at 1:12.

Frantz wrote:A pleasing mix of classic synth elements. The mix is very good. :tu:

There are occasional notes that sound wrong. The first was at 1:12.
Thanks for pointing out, sir :tu:

My lack of proper music theory background and over-reliance of my own ears for notes is the culprit here. I will sure try to rectify (via more exploring of music theory) such errors in my future works.

Happy Cyber Monday (Yes, its already Monday morning in my place), everyone! :D

Return to “Music Cafe”