Recreate old trance and progressive sounds

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Im looking for someone who is able to help me to recreate trance and progressive as how it sounded in the 90's and early 00's. Why? Because that's the type of sound i love the most. :)

For example i want to imitate the sound of Paul Van Dyk, Mirco De Govia, Ozgur Can, Oliver Lieb, Push, Man With No Name and a bunch more.
A kick + percussion's + bassline + acid lines of each of these producers trademark sound should do it. around 16 or 32 bars with percussion and acid variations. No melodies are necessary.
I will tell you very clearly what im looking for with sound examples and i will give you constant feedback! I can give 15-20 dollars for each project you send me.
I would prefer that you work in Ableton and you can pretty much use any software synth of your choice. I will also request some specific lead and pad sounds from tracks that i love. For that i can give 5-10 dollars. For example a pad from a Mauro Picotto track and a lead sound from an above & Beyond production & so on. Just let me know if anyone is interested :)

Return to “Music Cafe”