webpage

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am basically learning how to set up and create a web page. As part of my testing, I have created the following test site with four songs for you listening pleasure.

http://elbaggio.com
Last edited by baggio on Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Can I give you some advice? Get rid of those scripts and make direct links. Some people will never click on those bts if they don't show the proper link. I know, is stupid, but this is due to some new virus that explores this kind of scripts, and most users are a bit suspicious about those things. ;-)

Also, I was trying to stream the songs, but I end up having to download to listen, so I gave-up on it...

Best Regards, WilliamK

Thanks for the advice William - like i said I don't really know what I am doing at the moment so it is very much a test page.

Check out my site.

It's just a list of song links.
It's all very simple html. Feel free to lift the code...then just plug in your own links and jpegs.

...if you want to, that is.

-S.

Indeed, keep it simple...
First think of the functionality you want to achieve, make that work, and only then start thinking about eye candy; and only use scripts if you really need 'em.

Out of curiosity Baggio, who did the remix of God Only Knows???[/quote]

I remixed it about two years ago, although you will probably hear the string sample in the latest song by 'The Streets'. Don't you hate it when that happens.

World's worst webpage? I think this guy might argue that with you. :hihi:

WilliamK wrote:Can I give you some advice? Get rid of those scripts and make direct links.
I 2nd/3rd that!

Stay away from javascript where ever possible. People visiting your site will not be able to navigate unless they have Java installed.

If you want to use scripts (which i think is a good idea!:D) use a server side language (php,asp,cgi).

LBN wrote:World's worst webpage? I think this guy might argue that with you. :hihi:
Hey! That's not funny! :x
Brandon Trinity is the master of universe! Look at picture closely..... :shock:

Trinity is god! :D

LBN wrote:World's worst webpage? I think this guy might argue that with you. :hihi:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:

O HOLY GOD! LISTEN TO MR TRINITY, FOR HE THINKS HE IS GOD! PRAISE TRINITY!

:D
don't be a sheep

Is trinity not supposed to be a bird from the Matrix?

That don’t look like no bird to me :shock: , maybe a bit left of the wing, but certainly not a Trinity matrix special. :lol:

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRANDON REFUSES TO DIE!!!!

LONG LIVE BRANDON

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!

love, smile, happy happy
feel, hug, smiley smiley
o happy day, my mood will stay,
this way, im ok! yeah im ok!

lalalalala

Is that not a Trinity? :D

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)
Last edited by Spe3D on Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Music Cafe”