Jovica Storer music

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would appreciate it very much if some of you would check my music at http://www.ampcast.com/music/25765/artist.php
And if anybody likes some of them why don't buy them and support Ammnesty International in the meantime? Thanks!

PS: Don't forget to scroll down, since there are quite a lot of tracks and quite a lot of styles!

PS2: And please tell me what you think about my music!

Saving this for later. I'll come back to this :)

PS3: Just added two new tracks: The Dreamsea and Tihs si het Ywa or something very similar.

I have been skimming some of the offered tracks here and hear a lot of experimentalism that I quite enjoyed. Still not on a lot of time to take a good listen to tracks indepth and would suggest for future postings, that it might be easier for listeners here to highlight one track on which you would like to receive more feedback....

And let me add a praise for the fact that you offer these for paid downloads where proceeds will go to Amnesty international :)

Welcome to KvR btw :wink:

Thank you very much for the suggestions and comments. I'll take them in account. About Ammnesty International, I thinks it's only natural to support organisations who devote themselves to make this planet a better place for all of us :)

Just added a new track to my ampcast site: "Quazar goes bright on the left side of my child which is too young to understand mathematical warfare in the far east". It's a track about "Quazar goes bright on the left side of my child which is too young to understand mathematical warfare in the far east". So if you understand what "Quazar goes bright on the left side of my child which is too young to understand mathematical warfare in the far east" means, then you understand "Quazar goes bright on the left side of my child which is too young to understand mathematical warfare in the far east".
So don't wait and check "Quazar goes bright on the left side of my child which is too young to understand mathematical warfare in the far east"!

Just added a new track to my ampcast site called "C'est dommage mais pourtemps vrai" in the ARCHIVES series. It's a minimal piece dating back from the end of the eighties, 1989 to be exactly. In that year I bought myself a 80386SX computer, a Korg DSS-1 and the Dynaduet sequencing software... this is one of the results. Remastered in 2004. I have the intention to remake some of these ARCHIVE tracks with the skills I have now, 15 years later. In the meantime, check out the originals at ampcast (link below in signature). Thanks!

Please take note:

I started adding a new series of tracks to my Ampcast website (http://www.ampcast.com/music/25765/artist.php): MISTY TRIO.

All tracks by Misty Trio were created back in 1996 and 1997 by Jovica Storer and Continijum. These will be added in a completely remastered and denoised version! As a start, I just added track 1 of the 'Hypnotik interverence from outer earth' album entitled 'Lost in the Jungle'. This is a highly recommended disturbed breakstep trip. More tracks will be added very shortly. Enjoy!

Return to “Music Cafe”