Ambient Track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone, my new work in ambient style, calm rhythm, piano, for your review :) Thank you
https://soundcloud.com/ambient-music-35 ... the-forest

Nice start, like the light opens the show, flows nicely, leaves,wind slowly shakes, bass, comes in, would have liked more attack, slow the suddenness of it, horn type sounds add nice texture, seems to suddenly get swamped, too many things, piano nice, softer possibly, building up, all sounds seems to be in a rush somehow, bells panning left to right, not sure its heading anywhere though, could add stormy feel, rains seem to be there from a slight glitchy addition.
Not having a go at you its nice an all, could just be more delicate in its approach.

GL :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

I agree with Euson in that it might benefit from a more delicate approach. Give everything it's place in time and space. You actually do this around the 4-minute mark, anyway, and it allows things to breathe a lot more.

Either way, I really enjoy the piece. And with some slight 'carving', a great sound palette. Followed! :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”