Sud Amerique ( electronic )

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/eauson/sud-amerique

Music for your consideration :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 9
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 8.875

Comments: Percussion has kind of an African feel to it. In fact, whole track does. Now this is what I call a percussive piece. Ah, minute plus in we get a melody. Cool. Like the way this is evolving.

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 9
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 8.875

Comments: Percussion has kind of an African feel to it. In fact, whole track does. Now this is what I call a percussive piece. Ah, minute plus in we get a melody. Cool. Like the way this is evolving.
Thanks Wags, this was me playing with Thorn, all hand rolled sounds, will hopefully get 1 day :)
But we will see, I have FB blooo, which can achieve a similar sound of drums/percs, so I have alternatives :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

This has a nice punchy rhythm throughout, certainly feel the bass end. Liked it more from the middle when the instrumentation kicked in. Nice.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

Kapow!-wow!

When the melody and accompanyment kicks in, it's really good! Nice choice of sounds--very modern, yet with some traditional sensibility. I like how you are not sacrificing the creativity of the sound design and effects for the Latin feel. You manage to do both things well. It's a credit to Latin music culture that you are expressing the flavour while simultaneously taking a fresh direction.

Your music reminds me of a party. Thanks
Download & play soothing music: https://soundcloud.com/wait_codec

quite listenable ...
had just a touch of 'black market' to it ...
a shorter like soprano motif would have tipped the scales ...

This was like a drum synth demo track. Impressive drum sounds. Perhaps more attention could have been given to melodic development?

biodiode wrote:This has a nice punchy rhythm throughout, certainly feel the bass end. Liked it more from the middle when the instrumentation kicked in. Nice.
Thanks Biodiode, I had created it with a 1 month demo of Dmitry Sches' Thorn so its a little bit unfinished, I just liked it and felt that I may as well post it in the music café. :)
experimental.crow wrote:quite listenable ...
had just a touch of 'black market' to it ...
a shorter like soprano motif would have tipped the scales ...
Thanks its not only your music that makes me think :)
NystagmusE wrote:Kapow!-wow!

When the melody and accompanyment kicks in, it's really good! Nice choice of sounds--very modern, yet with some traditional sensibility. I like how you are not sacrificing the creativity of the sound design and effects for the Latin feel. You manage to do both things well. It's a credit to Latin music culture that you are expressing the flavour while simultaneously taking a fresh direction.

Your music reminds me of a party. Thanks
Thanks, I have a soft spot for the rhythms and sounds of Latin music, its very diverse in its styles,, tried to capture it here with the help of a really nice programmable synth, all sound hand rolled, adding my own touches along the way.
:party: ::D
Frantz wrote:This was like a drum synth demo track. Impressive drum sounds. Perhaps more attention could have been given to melodic development?
Yes, I :love: me some drums, was attempting a cajon flavour DnB, then all the other elements started to appear, This was initially made for KVR OsC but I ran out of time for admission and the demos terminated. So its more of a " do some work and buy it " type of track :D

Thanks to all who have listened and commentated :D

Cool Latin stylee. It got me thinking of Eat Static's "Love Truncheon", although this is much more laid-back - almost lounge-like (if that's a thing).

Good work :)

Nice rhythm based music. Perhaps it could benefit from more melodic development but it works as is.

seismic1 wrote:Cool Latin stylee. It got me thinking of Eat Static's "Love Truncheon", although this is much more laid-back - almost lounge-like (if that's a thing).

Good work :)
Many thanks, lounge like - laid back :)
fastlanephil wrote:Nice rhythm based music. Perhaps it could benefit from more melodic development but it works as is.
Thanks, this was made with Dmitry Sches's Thorn month long demo, so not sure I will get to work on again :(
Thanks for your comment :)

Really good work on this. Love the percussion and the bass. Dead interesting too, I wasn't sure what was coming next. :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

jethrobull wrote:Really good work on this. Love the percussion and the bass. Dead interesting too, I wasn't sure what was coming next. :tu:
Many thanks, its probably one of my more interesting tracks, still could do with more refinement, some sections were a little repetitive :D

Unexpected
Love the smacky drums
@ 2:35 stuff really grabs my interest

Thanks for sharing teh musics

Aleatoriac wrote:Unexpected
Love the smacky drums
@ 2:35 stuff really grabs my interest

Thanks for sharing teh musics

muchas gracias

Thankin you kindly for listening and commenting on teh musica :)

Return to “Music Cafe”