[putte] .. Miss Black America

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jdfish ishdv .. being a bit drunk here i fell in love with an improvised snippet of our new 2-man-band "miss black america". (thats my tiptop-mate tobi and me, on 2 guitars and 2 voices)

we improvised a little yesterday, and then i had this loop out of that .. and being drunk now i like it a lot .. :lol:

http://www.we-are-billions.com/putte/ze ... a_idea.mp3

this time, as its not a real song so far, its tobi on guitar and me singing blablblablubb.

oh .. and it loops itself, so you better be drunk or anything to enjoy it .. :hihi:
But it gives a clue of how my new band (first gig 14th of august) will sound .. pure and simple .. :oops:

putte
Last edited by putte on Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top crooning putte :D

You sing better drunk than I could ever sing sober :D

And I haven't touched a drop... Yet :D
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

grieeeeeelsssssnensnensnens!

:oops:

ah, if you people would have met him as well you´d know .. he´s a fine man, this grielsen-man .. :)

thanks for the comment, sir. ;)

putte

Damn Putte, I've just downloaded about 70 tracks from your website, now I can't go 15 minutes on my iPod without hearing your work!

Great stuff!

Forever,

Kim.

Bloody heck.... so this is what I'll be missing while in Southport; ahhhhhh well I get to meet fine Grielsen man instead :D

I'll just rely on the fact that there'll be more gigs as I surely would love to experience you on a stage :)

Another :love:

'Miss Black America' :-o

very lovely

i am just having a campfire in my livingroom, roasting some marshmellows :)
My Distortion is Analogue...

recall a delightful character from the synth forums years ago named holger.. worked for waldorf i think after some fiasco with his recognised existence in the german gov't.. god knows.

he came out with some weird 'empire strikes back' poster about 'send more black people to germany,' but i imagine you'd get a lot of g.i.s.

anyway, i always felt very sad for holger, to be pushed to such a statement. sometimes i forget how many countries are civilised.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

first off: thanks a lot for listening, and the fine words some spent here. well appreciated, as ever .. :oops:

xoxos wrote:sometimes i forget how many countries are civilised.
hmm .. i talked about that word "civilised" again this night, with some friends.
My question would be: which country is civilised?

I for one am not civilised, neither is my country, neither is europe or the usa.
if i would be civilised i wouldnt help killing my environment, and i wouldnt spend money on evil and misleading companies. And i would give money to people really needing it, instead of planning to get a g5.

hmm .. maybe i should open a new thread about this .. :hihi:

putte

Your voice sounds very Bono in that. Works very well in an anti-tempo sort of way, with that guitar strumming. I really like the 'aah'. Lots of potential to make this a full song.

With dial-up and so many fine free synths to test I can't download 80 mp3-s :D , sadly enough, so you should do another CD :D . Just wanted to say I downloaded 2 other songs from you recently and a REAL funny piece of Hörspiel and am very glad with that. So I'll finally have to get faster internet. You should tour and come to Hamburg :D .

Cheers,

Georg

putte wrote: hmm .. i talked about that word "civilised" again this night, with some friends.
putte
i'd say all of them are civilised. what else but civility can usurp the natural respect one life recognises in another? where but under civility will a man find no benefit to nurture or seek sustenance from his local environment?

i think these civil bodies have urged you to confuse the term 'civil' with 'considerate.' the way i see it, 'civics' pertains to an abstraction/amalgam of governed population. what is considerate about being governed? confusing the definition of terms to achieve a more malleable, self-assured, self-righteous workforce? "we are the civilised.. don't you know, to be civil means to be polite.."

i am definately not for this 'politeness' or for this lack of consideration that goes along with it.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:
putte wrote: hmm .. i talked about that word "civilised" again this night, with some friends.
putte
i'd say all of them are civilised. what else but civility can usurp the natural respect one life recognises in another? where but under civility will a man find no benefit to nurture or seek sustenance from his local environment?

i think these civil bodies have urged you to confuse the term 'civil' with 'considerate.' the way i see it, 'civics' pertains to an abstraction/amalgam of governed population. what is considerate about being governed? confusing the definition of terms to achieve a more malleable, self-assured, self-righteous workforce? "we are the civilised.. don't you know, to be civil means to be polite.."

i am definately not for this 'politeness' or for this lack of consideration that goes along with it.

you just made their whole discussion redundant
(or did they do that? :hihi:)
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

xoxos wrote: civilised. civility

civil 'civil' 'civics'
New word bovril? What happened to 'paradigm' and 'noosphere'? (I liked that one too, did you get it off Star Trek? :hihi: )

Now then Hun, nice enough song, but that guitar is well out of tune, even for me! Did you borrow it off Greels? :-o

Liked this quite a bit.

Could be source material for something even bigger as it has such possibilities for epic scale.

Love the guitar too. Dead-on style. I love something about this way of playing guitar.

The whole tune has a free feel to it ... nothing tight, constricting. You make it sound easy.

Sung beautifully too.

F**king good stuff, putte. Real music in there 8) 8) 8)

(that's my 3 Cools award :wink: )
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

putte wrote:jdfish ishdv .. being a bit drunk here i fell in love with an improvised snippet of our new 2-man-band "miss black america". (thats my tiptop-mate tobi and me, on 2 guitars and 2 voices)
Hate to be the one to tell you if you didn't know... there is already a band called Miss Black America :shock:

Return to “Music Cafe”