Table Of Mirrors - (Drone, Ambient, Soundscape)The return of Abstract Cats..

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry for the long absence. Recovered from a bad back injury, and a pretty big life change. I'll post on my sound design forum, soon. In the mean time, please checkout my latest creation:
Thanks as always, I really miss spending time on KVR :)
Table Of Mirrors
https://soundcloud.com/abstractcats/table-of-mirrors

first up, sorry to hear about the back injury.
mines not injured but i have terrible back pain from arthritis, so i have a little bit of an idea what it is you are going through :hug: heal well, don't take it too fast.

now the musics.
short but very sweet.
some lovely motion, dreamy. very relaxing, but a little short for chilling 8)

hope to see you around more as you get better 8)

Fabulous sound combos in there...I was really intrigued by this and then it stopped! :0)

I want more! :0)

ChamMusic wrote:Fabulous sound combos in there...I was really intrigued by this and then it stopped! :0)

Thanks!

vurt wrote:first up, sorry to hear about the back injury.
mines not injured but i have terrible back pain from arthritis, so i have a little bit of an idea what it is you are going through :hug: heal well, don't take it too fast.

now the musics.
short but very sweet.
some lovely motion, dreamy. very relaxing, but a little short for chilling 8)

hope to see you around more as you get better 8)
Thanks! Fortunately, mine is not arthritis related, I know that kind can be life changing, I pulled the crap out of mine, but I could not move for a month! But, I'm back to work, and school. As for the music, glad to see its had some good vibes :) I'm very slowly working on preset packs, and new music, but my life has changed dramatically, as I'm no longer self employed, and I've gotten dead serious about learning to code, starting with web design and development, I've learned a good deal of JS, and CSS, and of course HTML5, and I'm working on back end now. Its still a goal for making VSTs, probably starting on that late next year. Cheers :)

ChamMusic wrote:Fabulous sound combos in there...I was really intrigued by this and then it stopped! :0)

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen :wink:

Stutter-drone and reverb. That's quite a disorienting combination. Downright creepy, in fact.

Good to hear some new music from you, Scott, and good to hear that you are making a recovery.

Good work :)

Great sounds!
Looking forward to more...
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

seismic1 wrote:

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen :wink:

Stutter-drone and reverb. That's quite a disorienting combination. Downright creepy, in fact.

Good to hear some new music from you, Scott, and good to hear that you are making a recovery.

Good work :)
Thank, Tim! :)

Allomerus wrote:Great sounds!
Looking forward to more...
:)
Thanks!

Return to “Music Cafe”