Koorby & Toby - Keerisen

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With my chest swelling with pride, it's my pleasure to present the first collaboration between my 13y.o. son Toby and myself.

Download "Keerisen" - 128Kbit/44Khz/3:38 - 3.33MB

He laid down the Access Virus synth loops and the drums for the basic song structure. I then cleaned up the arrangement a little, then added guitars, piano, some UF pads and a sprinkling of Sampletank 2 goodness.

Enjoy it!
Last edited by koorby on Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's a family thing. Cool!
You can actually hear the generation gap in the instruments and style.
Toby you did great.

I like that - "hear the generation gap". Thanks Andrew, will pass your comments on to Toby.

Very well done, i enjoyed the grooving gapping and angleic atmosphere very much :)

Slick. I applaud you for spending the quality time with your son. I look forward to having a family myself.

Congrats Koorby!! This is really great!

I have a 3yr old son and this is the type of thing I dream of doing with him one day.

Tell Toby, I really enjoyed the song. :hail:

Regards, Phil.

excellent stuff!
:D

This is cooooooooool :D

Must be such a joy to do this together with your son

To nool, Sh@ne, pd, bluedad, Mystahr - thank you for the kind words, it's much appreciated :)

Yes, it's really great and very satisfying to work on a project with my son - we had fun making this tune. Of course, it goes without saying he did not overly like my mix, but hey, these young kids don't understand the "finesse", :lol: !

Thanks again for your feedback.

:D The family man strikes again. I can't decide what part of the song I like best, Toby or yours.

Actually the two styles have been blended like a Koorby milkshake! Good stuff, and let's hear more from K&T :)
Steve

Some funny or witty saying goes here

Go on admit it, you like my part the best :) Thanks for the feedback Stevo!

even your son does cool stuff mang. always dig the newagish feel you give to your tracks.just like a fresh kick in the nuts! keep up the good stuff.

All the parts seemed to fit together very well indeed. Mixing was top-notch. As some of you have probably read by now, I don't know from electronica, but I know this sounded good.

Greg

Thanks D-K, Greg - cheers :)

8)
nice one toby and dadster 8)

my 10 year old helps out with sounds occassionally,but i cant wait to have him playing,hes learning guitar and practising his speaknspell at the moment 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”