[tribal-ambient] Passage Khadhulu by Na-Koja-Abad

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greets all,
It's been a while since I posted a track, so, as I've just finished mastering my second album (the first one's not available YET, in case you're wondering, will be soon...)

Anyways, the track, Passage Khadhulu (direct d/l):

http://www.soundclick.com/util/Download ... ID=1470020

Gear used:
Three hand-drums, a frame-drum, shakers
Three instances of Metaphysical Function
Seven instances of Absynth
Water and thunder samples

Note:
Due to Soundclick's upload limitations (10MB/128kbs, roughly ten minutes of music), I've excluded the two minute epilogue... Sorry about that...

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome and appreciated.

this is evil hurry up and finish the albums :evil: :D

outstanding ...
excellent production ...

vurt wrote:this is evil hurry up and finish the albums :evil: :D
Thanks :) They have been finished... JungleJar's being wrapped up, so our (EW, JackR, Normal, and mine) debuts will be available shortly... Fleeting Glimpses will follow
I've said this too many times in the past six months :roll:
normal wrote: outstanding ...
excellent production ...
Glad to hear that Normal, I wasted quite a lot of sweat and nerve mixing and mastering. Composing's fun, but this, this is almost hard labor...

well i now know i cant wait for three of them,need to hear more of the other guys stuff to be honest :wink:

ps normal-you still need me to do them pics :oops:
i know im not good with deadlines :lol:

So cool to hear your work again, been too long.

I just love the tribal character with all these sounds happening in the back. Like normal said absolute great production you have laid out here. I donwloaded all six from soundclick btw.

Cool stuff. Warms the tribal heart! :D

Thanks for listening Mystahr and Shane. Glad to hear you've enjoyed the tracks :D

Just as in Invocations..., one drum and shakers were replaced with one-shots in the mixing process...

Return to “Music Cafe”