[?][biomechanoid] new Cameleon based track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.camelaudio.com/music/Cameleo ... Fraser.mp3

Its 10% kontakt / exs drums and 90% Cameleon - all sounds from the new Biomechanoid bank available free to registered users....see here: http://www.kvr-vst.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52747

hope youz likes....

[bio]
"it is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs"
biomechanoid website: www.universal-communication.net/biomechanoid/bio02.html

tasty dish you've served up there!
and I'm sampling your presets for chameleon
with relish!
:D

nice one that one, didn't see that one one the menu in Red Marakesh.... hang on you know what happens when I eat spicy food Bio.... Nooooooooooooooooooo :-o
ImageImage

Good afternoon,Kol :)
A great tune as always.The mix is superb,and the Alan Parsons sounding synth solo fits in well.Melancholic and uplifting at the same time.
:hail: :hail:
ew
A spectral heretic...

Some excellent quality sounds wrapped in a very comfertable setting making for a great listen.

:) lookin forward to playing with these sounds

cool track 8)

great stuff...

Look like I'm going to downloading some presets tonight then... ;)

Ben

ohohohoh. :hyper:
Is that wah Acid line at about 3:50 cameleon too.
man... I love that stuff :)

Ben

Hi,

I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of praise for this tune. Being a drum'n'bass type person, I really like this kind of stuff. Its great :)
Is that wah Acid line at about 3:50 cameleon too. man... I love that stuff
I'm pretty sure that all the synths in this are Cameleon - its just the drums that are running in from Kontakt. So I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. I imagine if you go through the bank you'll find the preset used.

Kol - could you confirm one way or the other? Can you remember which preset it is that Glooper is interested in?

Ben

Ben [Camel Audio] wrote: I'm pretty sure that all the synths in this are Cameleon - its just the drums that are running in from Kontakt. So I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. I imagine if you go through the bank you'll find the preset used.

Kol - could you confirm one way or the other? Can you remember which preset it is that Glooper is interested in?
I downloaded the preset pack last night. It's very good... And there are a few very nice leads in there. :hihi:

Ben

Thanks for all the comments &,positive feedback guys :D

Glooper...the acid sound you mention is indeed from Cameleon and is called...ahem....'A Seed' if I remember rightly :lol:

The track uses around about 20 different patches from the bank...even some of the percussion sounds are Cameleon

Cheers

[bio]
"it is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs"
biomechanoid website: www.universal-communication.net/biomechanoid/bio02.html

Return to “Music Cafe”