New Kickass HardTrance Track (Son of God)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Technically superior due to new FOO(tm) (Frequency optimized output) approach

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/slapmeistermusic.htm

check it out and feed back! :wink:

hmmm...Kick...ass you say?

Well, blimey I will have to talk with the queen!

Larry! get my RR out of the wintershed will you!

:?:

Wireless wrote:Technically superior due to new FOO(tm) (Frequency optimized output) approach

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/slapmeistermusic.htm

check it out and feed back! :wink:
What a great tune!
It deserves to be put in a place where everybody can dl it. Streaming is shitty on my system and I´m not gonna sign up for soundclick.
Best Regards

Roman Empire

This is wild and crazy! :-o :shock: :) 8) :D :evil: :phones: :hyper: :troll: :phones: :hyper: :D
Listened to all tracks .. you got some cool new (?, not my scene) tricks here
I bet these tracks will make people flip out on the dancefloor! 8) :phones: :hyper: :evil: :D :) :shock:

Edit: HOLY F***!!!!! I wet myself! Drop those panties .. cheeezy blight! This is hard! :smack: :hug: :bang: :troll: :scared: :love: :party: :drunk: :hyper: :phones: :singer: :nutter: :hail: :clown: :-o :help: :? 8) :) :o :-o :cry: :smack: :hug: :hail: :phones: :hyper: :party: :lol: :) :shock: :evil: :troll: :bang: :drunk: :hug: :hyper: <- my mental state while listening to it ;)

Edit2: Lets do it again :-o :shock: :lol: :phones:
:hug:

Streaming is shitty on my system and I´m not gonna sign up for soundclick.
yeah i know and i think its scaring away lots of potential listeners but i dont know where to put it at the moment. we are searching for webspace...

but thanks for the compliment! the trick is just to experiment and to like the music u do 8)

Wireless wrote:
yeah i know and i think its scaring away lots of potential listeners but i dont know where to put it at the moment. we are searching for webspace...

but thanks for the compliment! the trick is just to experiment and to like the music u do 8)
Dude, why don´t you put it on iuma too, to which you can post a direct download link here?
Sometimes the download speed is not that impressive, but for most people with flatrate access that´s not really so important, because they´ll get the music sooner or later anyway.
Everybody´s not like me of course, but there might be others who also would get your song if it was on iuma, but not when on soundclick.
I hope you´ll put it there, cause you deserve to be heard by the masses. Your music is excellent.
Best Regards

Roman Empire

i just looked at the iuma site even before i saw your reply... i`ll try to get an account there. however, one can not just easily set one up, or? we anyway want to get our own servers going again. i know so many pro-informatics guys around me its a shame we dont have our own site yet (anymore)

Wireless wrote:i just looked at the iuma site even before i saw your reply... i`ll try to get an account there. however, one can not just easily set one up, or? we anyway want to get our own servers going again. i know so many pro-informatics guys around me its a shame we dont have our own site yet (anymore)
Hmmm, everybody should be able to do that on iuma, but of course that could have changed. Go for it, and please get back here and post links to your music there if you get that far :)

Btw, which VSTi´s and FX are you using?
Not that I can´t see how this could be done with VSTi´s like Vanguard for instance, but it´s always interesting to know what people are using.
Best Regards

Roman Empire

u r guessing quite right. vanguard provides the nasty sound, and superwave the rest... some free reverb and delay and eq is all on the fx side

wooohhhoooa! great track man! u should really get up your own site. registering to soundclick sucks (and I HAD to dl this one, it truly kicks ass!!). keep it up :evil:

Hey Wireless,
Just downloaded this track, very good mate! Not totally my style of music, but a great production non the less. I guess this is why they call it HARD trance! To much of this stuff would take the chrome off your BMX :D

Wireless wrote:

one of the better hard trance tracks I have heard here...needs a touch more length and the second half of the arrangement doesn't quite work for me, seems to lack cohesion..unless it's a newtered version that streams..i.e not the full song?

now, as for webspace advice, try WUSIK

i've read over it a few times and it seems like a great deal

Roman Empire wrote:I´m not gonna sign up for soundclick.
[shush-it's-secret] try login:myspamemail13@yahoo.com pass:suck3r [/shush-it's-secret]

one of the better hard trance tracks I have heard here...needs a touch more length and the second half of the arrangement doesn't quite work for me, seems to lack cohesion..unless it's a newtered version that streams..i.e not the full song?
U r right with all your remarks of course...now the problem is I was quite happy with how it sounded with only 2:13 (and I kind of wanted to have that contrast, hard to melodic - and I was too lazy to add boring snarerolls). Usually if i add stuff to make tracks longer they really loose the inital idea... I mean I could just copy the whole thing and play through it twice with another hihat in the second round or so but I decided to let it be a compact but very powerful track that shows off what slapmeister will be all about in future productions :D so keep checking back

Return to “Music Cafe”