Kriminal/CypherOne - Pointless

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Armadillo wrote: I'd still rate it better than 80% of what I hear on Kvr.
And this, as mentioned before IMO is the best I've heard from Kriminal.
Oh dear. I rest my case.

My post was a protest of sort for the abusive behavior of Krim towards Lady J. We virtually have no female artists posting here and to have that shit done to her is inexcusable. If you don't like someone's song, do them the courtesy of not saying so. By all means give them pointers for improvement but that thread was a sick joke that should have been shut down at post number 50, not 400.

As for "nu skool" or whatever, that sort music simply does nothing for me, it "doesn't grab me by the balls" to quote someone.

Right, in that case we agree :D about Lady J anyway. I haven't read the whole thing though, but from what I've read, I found it was way over the top as well.

But I still like their tunes though :D

Yeah I download *every* track here in the cafe (and with dial-up that's a big effort).

I am listening to Krim's track now - technically is very damn good; well crafted, crystal production, lovely mix and some really nice synth patches being used (some virus-y stuff there is great).

My point is that I only post replies to the tunes that strike a chord with me, and then to praise the author or to give positive pointers or genuine critique. I stand by what I said; if you don't like someone's track shut the f___ up and move on.

fair play to you mr :)

thats pretty much what I do.

im well impressed with Krims stuff lately.

I know he does cool techno but recently has shown that he has many more strings to his bow.

some still has that techno edge but with some other styles in there ;)

great work Dave. (edit) and cypher of coarse ;)

Koorby wrote:My point is that I only post replies to the tunes that strike a chord with me, and then to praise the author or to give positive pointers or genuine critique. I stand by what I said; if you don't like someone's track shut the f___ up and move on.

well errm, thanks for listening Koorby... :) You can't please all the people all the time. I don't claim to be anything but a hobbyist, and I guess that shows, but it won't put me off - kinda thought KvR was here to help me develop and learn but hey...

Thanks also to Topaz. :)

CypherOne wrote:well errm, thanks for listening Koorby... :) You can't please all the people all the time. I don't claim to be anything but a hobbyist, and I guess that shows, but it won't put me off - kinda thought KvR was here to help me develop and learn but hey...

Thanks also to Topaz. :)
I think you just read Koorby's first post and not the other two, right?

Oh I see why he said what he said, but the fact remains that he didn't like the tracks....nevermind :)

I like crunchy nuts
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

spaceman wrote:I like crunchy nuts
me too, although i don't like cheesy gospel.
oops! does it make any sense? :oops:

KOORBY et al:

If you dont like something, say so, dont sit around brown nosing and back slapping just to fit it, it doesnt suit you.

If you notice in that thread, nobody said a bad thing about the track until i was honest enough to give my opinion. Then, surprisingly, those same ppl came out and said 'oh, well maybe the vocal could do with a bit of work' blah blah.

My comments about her music were honest and valid (the witch hunt may have been over the top, but she playued that all the way)

So, the fact that you liked the track anyway, and were just trying to make a protest at my expense has kinda back fired, not that i care anyway. I can take crticism, i put trax up a lot, and get a lot of it. Its a public forum and i wouldnt expect any different (unlike some ppl)

Also, if youre gonna make a crticism, or have a dig, choose a better quote than mine :wink:

Thanks for listening, and bumping the thread. Maybe this wil turn into a 30 page publicity stunt and Cypher and I can retire to the Carribean :D

cool, I'll go get my shorts.... :lol:

Wôpelkà wrote:
spaceman wrote:I like crunchy nuts
me too, although i don't like cheesy gospel.
oops! does it make any sense? :oops:

you're on KvR, it doesn't have to :lol:

Kriminal wrote:Thanks for listening, and bumping the thread. Maybe this wil turn into a 30 page publicity stunt and Cypher and I can retire to the Carribean :D
expect a call from Geneva any moment now

spaceman wrote: expect a call from Geneva any moment now
Please dont use the line, im waiting for my Doctor to call back :?

I don't tend to do that Krim

if I don't like something it's usually coz the style is not my thing, in wich case I dont bother.

unless it's some cocky mare who thinks they are gonna rule the world. :lol:

Kriminal wrote:KOORBY et al:
If you dont like something, say so, dont sit around brown nosing and back slapping just to fit it, it doesnt suit you.

Return to “Music Cafe”