relative tranquility - the "more bass for bluedad"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a glitchy ambient wibbly kind of thing... see what you think.

now updated to the "more bass for bluedad" mix :lol:

relative tranquility

unfortunately now 9.7mb :wink:

cheers,

steve.
Last edited by blaster78 on Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

[quote=seve](be warned 6.30 long) [/quote]

yeah so wheres the rest?

seriousll now,wheres the rest?i was really getting into that and it ended :cry:
each track you produce lately shows you just getting better and better,keep em coming :)

what you want more..... :lol:

on a more serious note, how would you extend it ? does it need more ideas, or just a bit more of variation on a theme ?

ta muchly for the compliment.

cheers,

steve.

well for me personally i tend to try and keep a similar theme and vary it either with filters or fx changes,but also adding a few layers here and there.
just listen and see where it takes you 8)
and no need to thank me for the compliment its well deserved here 8)

even a complete change then twist back?dunno really but i reckon it can afford to be at least 10 mins long(id go for even longer myself but thats not everyones bag.)
all in all a very nice track that sota pulls you in,and yes i was a little dissapointed when it all ended so quickly,thank god for loop buttons 8)

Don't listen to him, you can cut 2 and a half minutes out of it, add a bit of monotone Yarkshire singing, some cheesy chords, and errr, it's the Human League. :shock: :lol:

Seriously, I don't know much about this electrical music you know.... :hihi:

:lol:

donkey tugger wrote:Don't listen to him, you can cut 2 and a half minutes out of it, add a bit of monotone Yarkshire singing, some cheesy chords, and errr, it's the Human League. :shock: :lol:
i should do a phil'n'donks remix :lol:

or get david batty to do guest vox

cheers,

steve.

i'm enjoying the combination of beats and electronica that form the basis of the percussion track ...
a very good job of blending the different textures ... really holds the interest ...
the piece would benefit from the introduction of a melodic motif , or two ...

the dynamics of this piece are superb ...

normal wrote:i'm enjoying the combination of beats and electronica that form the basis of the percussion track ...
a very good job of blending the different textures ... really holds the interest ...
the piece would benefit from the introduction of a melodic motif , or two ...

the dynamics of this piece are superb ...
thanks very much :D

i think i know what you mean, it seems to lack a focus at times. i'm trying a flutey sounding melody at the moment that i think might work.

appreciate the comments :D

cheers,

steve.

Like normal allready said; very good in the dynamics department.

So cool to be listening to an ambient side of you. I loved the percussive part of this.

More, more more, more of this Steve. Let forrae inspire :D

donkey tugger wrote:Don't listen to him, you can cut 2 and a half minutes out of it, add a bit of monotone Yarkshire singing, some cheesy chords, and errr, it's the Human League. :shock: :lol:

Seriously, I don't know much about this electrical music you know.... :hihi:

!!!

Mystahr wrote:Like normal allready said; very good in the dynamics department.

So cool to be listening to an ambient side of you. I loved the percussive part of this.

More, more more, more of this Steve. Let forrae inspire :D
cheers mark, glad you like it. the percussion took a while :D but i'm pretty pleased with it.

theres some new stuff to go on this and i'll post an updated link later.

cheers,

steve.

better be longer :x

:P

vurt wrote:better be longer :x
:roll: :P

the version i'm working on actually is a bit longer now (8.15)

steve.

Return to “Music Cafe”