[electronicaish] dead water

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Had a longish break from music of late, but back now, and making new things with some new toys.
This little one's written itself very quickly- sums up where I've been. :?
Still needs some mud wiping away, and some tidying up, and maybe another 10 minutes or so bolted on...

Anyway, hope you like.

dead water
Last edited by choochcat on Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

..loading

..playing

..enjoying a lot :)

stop going away ... :x

Blimey that was quick.. :o
You stop going away!
Glad you like. Hopefully the first of many...

i thought you were dead ...
could of shagged this for alot on e-bay , if you were ...

:P

guess i'll just have to satisfy myself that you're back in the game ...

appears the rest has done you well ...
got your signature groove all over this ... nobody even close to providing the mellow madness evinced herein ...

Yay! The tallest reunites :D :D

The folder was starting to miss the sweetness that your fingers bring about. Forget about the tidying and just add ten minutes ;)

Seriously, good to see and hear you again :)

This a nice mellow tune with a jazzy-feel to it. At ±1:29 something weird happens. The bell sound is on both channels but very suddenly disappears on the left channel. When listening to it sort of took away the ambientish-mood that your song had lured me in. Then again the shortness of it also did that.

It is messy still, like you said. I do like the noise that is surrounding the bell instruments towards the end.
Especially the bass instruments are very powerful, maybe a tat too powerful / present . Though they do sound nice in them selves. I don’t think I personally like the strings you’ve chosen. They sound a bit tenuous. But all in all a nice beginning of a longer song to which I am curious…

Thanks for sharing! And please expand on it! :D
~leave through a door.~
http://www.eretsua.com

This is sweet, but too short. Love the break ca. 1:00.

Though the elements are pretty conventional you manage to create something really interesting and listenable. I'm not loving the bass sound too much. Needs some grit/dirt?

Make this longer, please :-)

Thanks for listening and helpful comments. I'm sucking out mud, tidying and adding another section now...

Also changing my business card to 'will evince mellow madness for cash' :wink:

normal wrote:i thought you were dead ...
could of shagged this for alot on e-bay , if you were ...

:P

im sensing a different sense of the word here? :?

good to see you back chooch,been a long time with out the cool mellow sounds of thee.

that goes for you as well no3y3h4nd :P

just remember making a note to listen when you post..

algorithmic, organic, mixture? impression of content as 'all harmony'/responsive/auxiliary
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Thanks for yer listening.

It's both algorithmic and organic- based on the mathematics of the herding behaviour of wild edam :wink:

didn't your mother ever tell you not to leave the wrappers on those things open overnight? :x
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

We like to let it roll free here- build up a fine waxy tan before the villagers round them up in winter time.

Anyway. Here's more of this

Still needs some work to move it on in the last third I fink...

coolio, nice Atmo.
Good feelin for pdams!!!!

For the first start, very good. Very short but supberb!
Upload in real 224 and it would be cooler.
This bulshit 128kbps in time where everyone has DSL is stupid. :wink: Cmon let me hear it real! :)

May I ask where this little "e-synth-piano" comes from?? (lead)

Ingo
Induljon a banzáj!

e-modic wrote:coolio, nice Atmo.
Good feelin for pdams!!!!
For the first start, very good. Very short but supberb!
Thanks very much. Glad you like.
This bulshit 128kbps in time where everyone has DSL is stupid.
Apart from me and my 56k friends :hihi:
May I ask where this little "e-synth-piano" comes from?? (lead)
It's mostly imposcar, my new toy.
:D

Return to “Music Cafe”