Not a effects topic but....

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

azra wrote:I was wrong that a song could change something , it can only help time to run faster.
You can never tell what the future brings, or what's around the corner. You made a song with some small flaws but full of feeling, and it's now part of what you are. Never forget that.

And as some members said, drop in at the k-v-r "bar" whenever you want and talk to us/bring your songs.
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

azra .. where are you?

aaaaaaaaahhh :hug:
fall in love. fall out of love. life. no probs with writing a song about it. :)
I think Frank Zappa said it best though, 'Broken Hearts are for Assholes'
:roll:
... no time for unnecessary politeness nor a debate ...

... you might not care but some members are actually human with feelings and stuff you know ???

is this a cover version?

... you might not care but some members are actually human with feelings and stuff you know ???

Thank you people it means so much to realise that someone cares.

Here I am Putte, im little confused and i have a firework of feelings exploding in my head so i spend my days thinking and planing, hating myself,loving her,hating her loving myself and .......

Its not only that i lost a girl situation, this are those thays when I have to change the roots of my life and in the firs time in my life i dont have a plan

I think i will try to write some more songs and as Jim Morrison once said i have a whole concert in my head but i just do not have time to put that on paper.

Some bad people sent me an army ivitation yesterday (and in my country you still have to go to the army)and they made my unluck bigger. I love my country but i hate all the armies in the world and even all of them say that they are there to preseve peace I think that FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE F U C K I N G FOR VIRGINITY.

F u c k armies,presidents,terrorist,companies,oil,hate,f**k all those people who are puting guns in our hands,f u c k all those who are making children to fight,all those who are making weapons,f u c k racist, f u c k politicians whit their blood hands
and f**k us for leting that happen.

Im positivly surprisid whit this spirit here and the fact you wrote some positive thoughts of a song that i wrote is irrelevant comparing that someone helped,that someone cares, that someone asked a question like he knows me for ages and thats somethig that counts and that no monay could buy.

If you like i can send another song when i record it
and maybe il try to write it in English so all of you understand it, but now it doesnt mean so much to me will that be a good song comparing to know a fact that sincere people will write their oppinion and if it will be positive or negative is less importaint.
I think that friendship is what is importaint.

noncompromise, i dont kow whats a cover version so i cant answer , can you explain me whats a cover version because my English is not so good ?

Thanks to you all, and Putte you are dam good person.
vrijeme ocaja vrijeme nade

The thing I really liked about this song is that it really laid the singer bare.

I was reading aszra's couple of posts while I was listening to this - I had no idea what words he was singing but it didn't seem to matter.

It was a raw exposure of someone. I took it to be much sadder than it was probably meant to be at the time.

I have always found music to be an absolute necessity to me in times of sadness and loss.

azra - if you're reading this - I wish you well.

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

azra wrote:F u c k armies,presidents,terrorist,companies,oil,hate,f**k all those people who are puting guns in our hands,f u c k all those who are making children to fight,all those who are making weapons,f u c k racist, f u c k politicians whit their blood hands
and f**k us for leting that happen.
this deserves a second "welcome at kvr" .. :oops:

seriously, azra .. i enjoy a lot reading you, the things you say and the way you tell them. cheers to that ..

the army? and you cant chose a substitute, like doing social work? :?:

and hey, keep the songs coming .. ;)

putte

Beautiful heartfelt song. Thanks for sharing :)
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

cover version = a copy of someone elses song. :D

Putte man, yes I requested to do a social work but they made another decision an they gave me a reason that i didnt give them some stupid paper that says that i dont have no weapons of my own and when i requested as here is called Civil army noone asked me that. As I hate weapons and i dont have one i give thaem prove a found myself a place to help children whit cerebral paralisis for next year so i hope they will approve that. I know that there are so many usefoul and human thing to do and not to shoot some targets and waste time diging some stupid holes in the mud.

nocompromise - no man i didnt steel that song, and the last thing i had in mind is to take someones song play it and lie that i maid that to get some compliments. Its just a song i wrote whit only one reason - to tell my girl how i feel about her a maybe get a second chance becouse i did some idiotic things to her. This song is not here to be published or something , i and all the positive thougts i got only gave me confidance to send her that.
I cant say that maybe there isnt some song in the world which maybe doesnt have something similar whit mine but belive me i didn hear that song and i didnt had a model song on which i wrote mine.

I think that the worst original has more value than the best stollen song and belive me, im honest in that.

And Putte , now i know i will write more songs (and even now i have some unfinished songs that i never recorded )but i dont know if i will ever want someone to hear that. But if , only if i record a song that i think its worth someone else to hear, is it too much to ask you your oppinion ?

Thank again people
vrijeme ocaja vrijeme nade

Compulsive army duty finished here last month. Now only volunteers. No war to go to, except a few hundreds in Bosnia, Afganistan, Iraq, Timor... ("peace keepers". Ah!)

Azra: I know what to have all our life upsidedown overnight (twice) is, and still here I am. Believe me: it hurts, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Keep making your music and move on.
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

Return to “Music Cafe”