[synthedit jazz] smokin dope

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.xoxos.net/smokin_dope.mp3

that's going to have to be it.

but if it isn't, here are some gm .mid files i'm doing for a f/w game, in my best f/w game gm .mid fashion..

http://www.xoxos.net/delightful.mid
http://www.xoxos.net/underground.mid
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

:o

residential ...

the camera has been tilted to a strange angle , and the theme is ' touch of evil '...

Crikey, your phys. modelling skills are getting really impressive. This is the best of your SE demo stuff I've heard.

Reminds me of bingo halls somewhere just north of Detroit. All those lonely Michiganders sucking back on their ciggies going about their daily toil. Old, tired, and shuffling away.

Whoa! this is intriguing and highly enjoyable to listen to.

8)

heh.. lying thru your teeth mystahr? :) j/k

big component here is 'inadequate medium.' i imagine the stuff thru a ellington '30s filter, which is waaay too much to attempt to replicate, which is why they all come out morbid.. beautiful living tunes grotesquely transfixed by a crystal lattice.. imo :p based on detroit, it would seem that committing these tunes to sequencing ages them by 40 years ;) exactamundo..

try whistling them to bring them back to life :p (if you're that foolish)

this is styled on phrases i'd hear my welsh grandather whistling (so no clue if i've recreated someone else's 1940's work.. sound familiar to any british big band afficionados?) he'd hate the name, but it works.. like my life, grotesquely transfixed by a crystal lattice :p
Last edited by xoxos on Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

normal wrote:the theme is ' touch of evil '...
i get a lot of that.. :? :hihi:

normal wrote::o

residential ...

have to say i agree 8)
i know youll hate me for it xoxos but high praise to you for this :hail:

amazing timing..

as long as it's high :p :D

somehow id missed it,but then up to the top it popped 8) and man im so glad it did,it is fuckin excellent.

and im sure you know but the title fits perfect :wink:

this is very cool and more than just a little mad.

i haven't listened to your synthedit physical modelling stuff for a while but this is very clever and really quite fun.

top stuff, you clever bastard 8)

steve.

this is very cool stuff
can't wait to get home to give it the bong treatment

love the positioning, nice live-ish reverb thing going on on the brushed snare thingie

f**ked up really.. nice 8)
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

the clarinet sound in the back is awesome especially at ~1.50 onwards.

steve.

:o

:hail:

8)

very happy to hear your music XoX

this tune has a strange feel, almost uncomfortable.
dreamy. i like it very very much.

strictly speaking, the instruments sound rather fake, but who cares? their sound is part of this enjoyable atmosphere.

you do the jaaaathx thing very well, with soul.

cheers

Cool stuff xoxos... I must get to grips with b_brass 8)
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

Return to “Music Cafe”