epic track - open limits

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi folks,
thought it was time for a new track.

-> Open Limits

6:23 / 9MB / 192kbit

any comments welcome, and i hope you enjoy the sound!

regards,
aetherwellen
Last edited by aetherwellen on Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

it sounds nice!! a little epic :D
sailorboy

Although I am not fully satisfied with the sounds used (which I think is more personal taste) this is a cool listen. What I do think though is that the percussion is a tad too repetitive and could do with some lively breaks.

Thanks for sharing this one

@sailorboy:
well, the genre oldschool-synthpop might be wrong. maybe it matches the genre "epic synthpop"? :D

@mystahr:
Mystahr wrote:What I do think though is that the percussion is a tad too repetitive and could do with some lively breaks.
yeah, that was my thought, when uploading the file. but i seem unable to create more vividly percussion. :cry:

so shame on you.
it's a problem.
i know. :x

btw: i used one of the presets from your m42-nebula soundbank, which sounds great!

regards,
aetherwellen

epic synth pop sounds nice, a bit gay, its funny and tragic at the same time :hihi: :hihi:
sailorboy

sailorboy wrote:epic synth pop sounds nice, a bit gay, its funny and tragic at the same time :hihi: :hihi:
i'm not quite sure, if i should be happy about that :lol:

well i'm not gay but i love gay music, you know disco and all this stuff of elegant people descending shining stairs :roll:
sailorboy

i'll keep this in mind when i do my next tune.
maybe it helps, if i wear my white socks with my black shoes? maybe combined with a purple shirt and that slim black tie... :party:

Return to “Music Cafe”