Scot Solida

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Folks!
I'm a newcomer around here, so while you all are still on speaking terms with me, I thought I'd share my psychedelic, progressive electronic rock with you. It's at: http://www.olscratchrecordings.com/music.htm
The projects under the names "Christus Christus", "Christus And The Cosmonaughts" and "Wormtongue" are mine, and I mixed and mastered "Forgetful" by NOISE 626 (as well as tracking Ant's vocals). While your there, take a look around the site, there's a lot to see; free sample loops, articles, reviews, etc. Let me know what you think.
Scot Solida
Christus And The Cosmonaughts

Welcome to KvR :D

:hihi:

Mystahr wrote:Welcome to KvR :D
:o You bored?

And welcome, Scot :hihi:

No more time to be bored here 8)

Welcome newbee ;-)

your postcount tells more then your words
;-)

how ya doing?

will check your links and come back with a comment after.

btw nice to have you round here.
Last edited by rsmus7 on Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mystahr wrote:No more time to be bored here 8)
nutter :hihi:

steve.

Mystahr wrote:Welcome to KvR :D

:hihi:
Only 2 1/2 years LATE! Sheesh. Somebody trying to inflate their post count?

Devon
Simple music philosophy - Those who can, make music. Those who can't, make excuses.
Read my VST reviews at Traxmusic!

not really Devon Devon

I was just noticing how close the Café is coming to 200 pages and I just went to the last page and found this one :D

:-o man, has it really been that long? BTW, i checked out Mr. Solida's tunes and, to put it delicately, e's learned a few things since signing on... :lol:
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

God..I hate newbies that think they know what they're doing..

:roll:

So green this guy. In my book Scot Solida Rules! This newbie has a hell of a nerve taking Scot's name in vain! :D
Why I otta......

Scot Solida wrote:Hi Folks!
I'm a newcomer around here, so while you all are still on speaking terms with me, I thought I'd share my psychedelic, progressive electronic rock with you. It's at: http://www.olscratchrecordings.com/music.htm
The projects under the names "Christus Christus", "Christus And The Cosmonaughts" and "Wormtongue" are mine, and I mixed and mastered "Forgetful" by NOISE 626 (as well as tracking Ant's vocals). While your there, take a look around the site, there's a lot to see; free sample loops, articles, reviews, etc. Let me know what you think.
Scot Solida
Christus And The Cosmonaughts
'christus and the cosmonauts' ...
right ...
like that will ever fly ...

probably end up frightening the elastic commissioners ... or something ...

:P

scot solida, what a crap name, and crap music you've got on your site...

who's NOT bored? :hihi:

This has to be the funniest thread of all time.

When I first saw it I thought Scot had lost his marbles and then I saw the date.

progfusion74 wrote:This has to be the funniest thread of all time.

When I first saw it I thought Scot had lost his marbles and then I saw the date.
:lol:
me too!
and scot is my hero!

Return to “Music Cafe”