Ambiencellist Part II

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks ugo.. nice surprise to see this thread resurrected.. had a bit of a shock there :D

2 of the Ambiencellist Part II tracks just got used in a film shown @ cannes...

cellospheres and horizon ... i was thrilled when they approached me..

on to the next project.. it's full steam ahead right now

double post :oops:

Still loving both these albums Claire. They are inspiring me to try something a bit similar with guitars and synths. I have just started and have a ways to go but it is looking good so far.

Cheers,
Gordon

wow! that is awesome. what a tremendous opportunity for exposure! :)

-ugo

What an amazing set of replies.

I'll try and check it out as soon as I get a connection with some decent speakers with it.

Peace.

I've really been liking Ambientcellist Part 2 for a couple of weeks now. It's very soulful, and deep felt.

There are songs on the album that would indeed be great music for film. Although, it's great news to hear that your music's has already been used in a film, I'm also a little miffed as I was hoping to possibly use one of your tracks in a movie I might create years from now. Yeah, I know, I can use it anyway, but now it's considered popular music :? :( :hihi:

Missed this announcement. Ordered and downloading as we speak

fitch wrote:Thanks ugo.. nice surprise to see this thread resurrected.. had a bit of a shock there :D

cellospheres and horizon ... i was thrilled when they approached me..

on to the next project.. it's full steam ahead right now
That's awesome Cliare! How did they find you?

Hi Shane :D are you up on yahoo messenger... we still didn't have that chat :D

it's through a business cluster i'm part of ... a cross border northern and southern ireland .. lots of media companies... film/animation/game/graphic design and music..

it's cool... i get a studio to use too..

we are all working on some great projects right now..

http://www.thebrightroom.com

toine6 ... contact me when you want some music :D i'll write it fresh :D

prog!!!! fab to see you, and thanks for getting the album .. hope all is well :D

'tis all well Claire. Love what I am hearing. As haunting as ever :).

Just a little bump to say that I finally bought A-II this afternoon (and it's also my first Mangatune purchase as well). I listened to the stream a while ago now, but I have to say that this still sounds as beautiful now as it did then. Even better than A-I :love:

Top work, Claire. It really is a very nice collection of sound (and the ultimate in "soaking in the bath after a hard match of football" music).

-s
(so when does A-III come out? :hihi:)
A suffusion of yellow...

Yes, it's an album I still enjoy a lot. I actually attempted to buy 3-5 A-II albums the other day but it seemed like Magnatune was going to make me order each one seperatly (enter personal information, address, CC#, repeat X5) I kinda lost heart. I think Magnatune works slick as a whistle for just one copy, but for 5 it's a real pain. Maybe there's away to order many at once and I just couldn't figure it out, to which I'd say "dumb it down", 'cuz I don't want to think to much when buying stuff at 3:30 am.

Thinking I might still purchase a few though. A really wonderful album.

toine6 wrote:Yes, it's an album I still enjoy a lot. I actually attempted to buy 3-5 A-II albums the other day but it seemed like Magnatune was going to make me order each one seperatly (enter personal information, address, CC#, repeat X5) I kinda lost heart. I think Magnatune works slick as a whistle for just one copy, but for 5 it's a real pain. Maybe there's away to order many at once and I just couldn't figure it out, to which I'd say "dumb it down", 'cuz I don't want to think to much when buying stuff at 3:30 am.

Thinking I might still purchase a few though. A really wonderful album.
Magnatune now lets you give away three copies of any album you buy. The option came up somewhere in the buying process yesterday. It's a good move on their part. Hopefully it will encourage more people to visit. I've already singled out four more albums I plan to buy over the next few months, and I'm greatly encouraged by how easy Magnatune make it.

-s
A suffusion of yellow...

Return to “Music Cafe”