Katanaman makes a POP SONG!!!! LISTEN AND WIN A VIRUS!!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know. Its a rather lame and cheap form of cashing in on John's rep and work, IMO.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Whoa, the thread is not going the way I intended it to be! :-o

I'm changing the title right now!

Katanaman wrote:Whoa, the thread is not going the way I intended it to be! :-o
well, it was quite a cheap trick.
you could have at least used some of his lyrics (in the lyric thread)

bluedad wrote:
Katanaman wrote:Whoa, the thread is not going the way I intended it to be! :-o
well, it was quite a cheap trick.
you could have at least used some of his lyrics (in the lyric thread)
Actually, I just meant it as a joke related to the conversation in the Gossip thread. I meant no harm :cry:

Next time I'll use donkey tugger's name instead, if it's more acceptable :hihi:

Katanaman wrote:
"donkey tugger writes a pop song"? Nah, it'll never happen. I'm much too into IDS/ambientbollocks for that sort of shallow pop nonsense. :x :x

Sorry, but my dog sing better than you!

donkey tugger wrote:
Katanaman wrote:
"donkey tugger writes a pop song"? Nah, it'll never happen. I'm much too into IDS/ambientbollocks for that sort of shallow pop nonsense. :x :x
I didn't say I was making a pop song next time. I'm thinking of making epic tarnce, instead. Annoying vocals and everything.

Katanaman wrote:
donkey tugger wrote:
Katanaman wrote:
I didn't say I was making a pop song next time. I'm thinking of making epic tarnce, instead. Annoying vocals and everything.
Ahh ,well, I wouldn't possibly ever do that..... :hihi:

Jura wrote:Sorry, but my dog sing better than you!
I don't doubt it. My cousin's dog always sings along to this song whenever it hears it. The singing's pretty good, actually, but it always gets the damn lyrics wrong! :x

You mean you could listen to this more then once?

Highvoltage wrote:You mean you could listen to this more then once?

however the thread went or was titld i do like the track and will listen to it lots actually 8)
i was tellin someone yesterday about "liberation thru hearing" this has a feel of that kind of thing :)
really love the scream at the end :)

vurt wrote:
Highvoltage wrote:You mean you could listen to this more then once?

however the thread went or was titld i do like the track and will listen to it lots actually 8)
i was tellin someone yesterday about "liberation thru hearing" this has a feel of that kind of thing :)
really love the scream at the end :)
Wow, now this is one post I wasn't expecting! :-o

Thanks a lot for listening.

why not?
i listen to as much as i can(if it uses my name or not)
the comments made are true tho,im not really fond of my name being used,i appreciate the fact that a lot of people do it out of respect :oops:
its just i really dont see my self as anything special,yet because of threads with my name in other people seem to think i have a large ego.
im sure you understand,im just a guy with a hobby like anyone else here i dont intend to be the face of a genre a leader a pioneer a guru or anything im just me :) i just wanna do the things i enjoy
tisa nice track tho :)

Interesting lyrics..... :shock:
So did it get you laid?

From my 40 years experience:
Forget about impressing women with music, just go for flowers.

AndrewSimon wrote:Interesting lyrics..... :shock:
So did it get you laid?

From my 40 years experience:
Forget about impressing women with music, just go for flowers.
Nah, they usually get impressed just by looking at me. They always fall for my abbility to wear nothing other than T-shirts and trousers in winter and not catch colds. Well, not more than one every 2 years, anyway.

But this one was different, because she wears even less clothes than me!

And no, it didn't get me laid. As I mentioned before, she thinks I'm a poofter or, in other words, a Backstreet Boy. I don't aim to get laid, though... I'm still young, although it's happened a couple of times... I just like the idea of having many girls compete over me... It's one of my childhood dreams :D(And I AM going to achieve that goal sooner or later :evil:)

And thanks for taking the time to comment.

Return to “Music Cafe”