oh well here goes nothing

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hehe :hihi:

anyway as a thankyou to those who showed me support and a f**k you to those who made me feel i needed it heres a track for all you vurtfans,nutters and the like. 8)

spacewalk

also regarding pms-after my last post i received a few from folks who threatened me if i stopped posting,one or two of these know where i live so as im sure the original pmer will understand this kind of outweighs your hatred,and as you can surely understand as my own safety is now at risk i feel i have to post so sorry i guess :hihi:

anyway on with the show i guess...

Yay. Will listen after me spag bol is ready. mmmmmmm

ooh it might put you off your bologneise :o

8)

:wink:

Nice. This was exactly what I was needing today. I have been scouring my music collection for something that had just the right blend of atmosphere and experiment. Boy are you gonna like the next issue of the mag... :wink:
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

"atmosphere and experiment.."

where am i, who am i

vurt = the solution.

learn or be cut down.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Glad you survived yr dark night of doubt and are tendering aural delights again. I thought this to have a stark beauty - nice combo of sonic entities

mckenic wrote:8)

:wink:

cheers dave 8)

Scot Solida wrote:Nice. This was exactly what I was needing today. I have been scouring my music collection for something that had just the right blend of atmosphere and experiment. Boy are you gonna like the next issue of the mag... :wink:

hmmm startin to wonder now what next month holds,the little snippet i read doesnt give too much away :?
ah well guess ill just have to make do with this months chainsaws :D

glad you enjoyed the track :)

xoxos wrote:"atmosphere and experiment.."

where am i, who am i

vurt = the solution.

learn or be cut down.

8) :D

mayan wrote:Glad you survived yr dark night of doubt and are tendering aural delights again. I thought this to have a stark beauty - nice combo of sonic entities

well the threats against me if i didnt post outweighed the threats if i did :hihi:

anyway,thanks for listening everybody,glad you enjoyed my "comeback" :D 8)

vurt wrote:hehe :hihi:

anyway as a thankyou to those who showed me support and a f**k you to those who made me feel i needed it heres a track for all you vurtfans,nutters and the like. 8)

spacewalk

also regarding pms-after my last post i received a few from folks who threatened me if i stopped posting,one or two of these know where i live so as im sure the original pmer will understand this kind of outweighs your hatred,and as you can surely understand as my own safety is now at risk i feel i have to post so sorry i guess :hihi:

anyway on with the show i guess...
Told ya, you have no choice, yer an artist.

Something you can't change. :wink:

Love the melody you have in the background on this John, contrasts nicely with the echoed glitchyness.

You can't suppress an inspired artist. I heard quote from Steve Swallow the great bass player and composer who said something along the lines of, we make music not by choice but by necessity.

Dling now will listen later!

Cheers,
Gordon

I think you're just trying to copy vurt. you'll never be as good as him, give up now. :roll:

:hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”